Crimson Empire Announcement

Londo Mollari

NAAC,

We are attacking you because you are a bunch of tools. Maybe a good thrashing will teach you to act more like an alliance and less like a bunch of sanctimonious jerks. We'll do our best to help you taste the curb. Maybe a good stomping will teach your members a much-needed lesson, such as - choose smarter leaders.

As stated earlier, Crimson Empire remains neutral in whatever larger conflict has been cooked up. We remain neutral to the conflict of our MADP partners Citadel and TPA in their conflict against our MADP partners IDIOT. But we don't have any ties to you, NAAC, and neither do any of our friends. :ph34r:

tl:dr Cthulhu had a sNAAC attack!

o/ IDIOT

o/ The Blood Pact

Bye NAAC.

NAAC,

We are attacking you because you are a bunch of tools. Maybe a good thrashing will teach you to act more like an alliance and less like a bunch of sanctimonious jerks. We'll do our best to help you taste the curb. Maybe a good stomping will teach your members a much-needed lesson, such as - choose smarter leaders.

As stated earlier, Crimson Empire remains neutral in whatever larger conflict has been cooked up. We remain neutral to the conflict of our MADP partners Citadel and TPA in their conflict against our MADP partners IDIOT. But we don't have any ties to you, NAAC, and neither do any of our friends. :ph34r:

tl:dr Cthulhu had a sNAAC attack!

o/ IDIOT

o/ The Blood Pact

Bye NAAC.

This is exactly what I mean. Do all the people your fighting with like to flame? I mean come on, you don't know any of us. We're not tools. And I can't even find you on the alliance page....OH there you are. Second page..#19 with 33 members and 7 in anarchy.

I see where the actual thrashing will be.

highly disappointed in you CE. congrats on the band wagononing though. you waited until naac was at war with half the world before declaring. you could of always declared on wapa. its not like we had murder inc and idiot concentrating on us. oh wait you would of lost. sorry. i support your declaration then. o/ band wagoners Idiot you have any more to send out?

highly disappointed in you CE. congrats on the band wagononing though. you waited until naac was at war with half the world before declaring. you could of always declared on wapa. its not like we had murder inc and idiot concentrating on us. oh wait you would of lost. sorry. i support your declaration then. o/ band wagoners Idiot you have any more to send out?

You just made my head hurt, Cyan. I thought it was pretty clear why we went to war.

We will never attack TPA or Citadel because of the Blood Pact and we will never attack IDIOT because of our MADP. OJ and SF we have no problem with. NAAC/WAPA, however, have clearly turned on the IDIOTs who tried to be their friends. So, when we picked who to DoW, it was very simple. We just stuck out our noses and sniffed around for who's DoW smelled the most like BS. :awesome:

So congrats, at least you won something in regards to this war. I expect it will be the only thing.

(please note that I'm counting the both of you as 1, since you're both going down with the same flush)

We will never attack TPA or Citadel because of the Blood Pact and we will never attack IDIOT because of our MADP. OJ and SF we have no problem with. NAAC/WAPA, however, have clearly turned on the IDIOTs who tried to be their friends. So, when we picked who to DoW, it was very simple. We just stuck out our noses and sniffed around for who's DoW smelled the most like BS. :awesome:

I'm going to be quick and to the point because you obviously have read none of my posts. Shut up about friendship. The friendship was OOC not IC. You have no idea what your talking about just like the others. I smell something from your post all the way over here but its not only BS, its anarchy.

Turned on? You can't possibly turn on someone you weren't with in the beginning.

I'm going to be quick and to the point because you obviously have read none of my posts. Shut up about friendship. The friendship was OOC not IC. You have no idea what your talking about just like the others. I smell something from your post all the way over here but its not only BS, its anarchy.

Turned on? You can't possibly turn on someone you weren't with in the beginning.

You can believe what you'd like, but IDIOT would have defended you in an instant. It's just sad that you didn't know/recognize it. :rolleyes:

lol at your sig. but we wern't allied to idiot ever. i already said why they were never our friends.

I'm paraphrasing, but the reason you gave was something along the lines of "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW"

they didn't defend us against citadel, or Superfriends, or TPA, or CE. no they did not. they sat there and threaten and bullied others to join. how can you say they were friends with us?

You can believe what you'd like, but IDIOT would have defended you in an instant. It's just sad that you didn't know/recognize it. :rolleyes:

Still smell anarchy and !@#$%^&*.

they didn't defend us against citadel, or Superfriends, or TPA, or CE. no they did not. they sat there and threaten and bullied others to join. how can you say they were friends with us?

I'm trying to process what you just said, but it just hurts too much. I'll just stick with my regular spork to the ear method.

Still smell anarchy and !@#$%^&*.

rsox sniffs around. Well I smell the NAAC and WAPA DoW BS, but I can't smell any anarchy yet. :awesome:

rsox sniffs around. Well I smell the NAAC and WAPA DoW BS, but I can't smell any anarchy yet. :awesome:

Yet being the key word. You'll soon join the rest of the IDIOTs and Murdered Inc's running out there offering peace. Your nose is obviously not working right just like your alliance. There is no BS in our DoW but there is BS in the fact that you think you have a chance.

Yet being the key word. You'll soon join the rest of the IDIOTs and Murdered Inc's running out there offering peace. Your nose is obviously not working right just like your alliance. There is no BS in our DoW but there is BS in the fact that you think you have a chance.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :popcorn:

There is BS in the fact that you think we care about winning. We only care about making sure that tools like you stay beaten down where you belong. We might not have the strength to beat you outright, but even if we lose, we can still hammer you down enough so that you make a weak and juicy target in the future for someone else.

I'm enjoying my sNAAC. :awesome:

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :popcorn:

On my side facing the wall with 2 pillows under my head a heavy blanket and Genius winning usually does it well.

There is BS in the fact that you think we care about winning. We only care about making sure that tools like you stay beaten down where you belong. We might not have the strength to beat you outright, but even if we lose, we can still hammer you down enough so that you make a weak and juicy target in the future for someone else.

I'm enjoying my sNAAC. :awesome:

You need a new job. Your getting the beat down, tool and there is no sNAAC. I hear page 2 #19 calling your name in the distance. Soon to be last page. What a pitty. Your no threat and we laughed at your DoW. Thanks for that.

On my side facing the wall with 2 pillows under my head a heavy blanket and Genius winning usually does it well.

this statement is pure win. of course i should of been mentioned in that list of things you need to sleep. ;)

Londo go home and stick to the athens channel. cuz your losing badly now. also Rsox what are you going about? i meant nieth naac our wapa were friends with idiot. so stop saying we betrayed anyone. you never answered my orgianl question why attack the alliance that is being attacked by murder inc and idiot and not the one who is just being attacked by idiot? you say we both are fighting as back stabbers so why not wapa. please be consistent or admit your band-wagoning.

In other news, the National Alliance of Vitan Countries hereby declares war upon the Crimson Empire, honoring our MADP with the NAAC.

Good luck on the battlefield.

o/ vita!

You need a new job. Your getting the beat down, tool and there is no sNAAC. I hear page 2 #19 calling your name in the distance. Soon to be last page. What a pitty. Your no threat and we laughed at your DoW. Thanks for that.

ffffffffffffffffff I'm not the one who betrays friends. It is you who is the tool - the tool of Superfriends, OJ, and my fine red team allies. There won't be much of you left after this war.

I am having a sNAAC now, actually. Mmmmm. Tastes like anarchy. :awesome:

Londo go home and stick to the athens channel. cuz your losing badly now. also Rsox what are you going about? i meant nieth naac our wapa were friends with idiot. so stop saying we betrayed anyone. you never answered my orgianl question why attack the alliance that is being attacked by murder inc and idiot and not the one who is just being attacked by idiot? you say we both are fighting as back stabbers so why not wapa. please be consistent or admit your band-wagoning.

We are losing badly? We haven't even been attacked! :awesome: Also, don't you DARE bring CN:S into this. I have a whole hell of a lot of reasons to, but I'm not, and I haven't from day 1. Please try to do the same.