New Purple Power

Lord Bludd

nppoj6.th.jpg

Hello everybody,

If you are looking for a new alliance then this may be the place for you. We are over 20 strong have the protection of our good friends in Invicta and are going places fast. We have different aid packages available and can sort out tech deals for you. If your new to planet Bob we have lots of game guides and if your a golden oldie then we may have government positions available.

We are a pseudo democracy so there is no favoritism, we will hold elections when we reach 40 members strong and our gov is made up of 7 votes I get one with my regent, and the lords have the rest. At NPP we don't like to think we are a bit more laid back, so if you just want to farm tech then you can. As long as you are available in emergencies, however NPP is a peace wubing alliance so hopefully that wont happen any time soon.

Anyway I look forward to masking you on our forums.

New Purple Power Forums

Lord Bludd, Emperor of NPP.

Well just a quick update we are currently climbing the rankings with a CN score of .071 :P

Still looking for new members, remember we are new, if your a big or small nation your input will be valuable in shaping this new alliance, come visit us.

Thanks LB

As I just signed up today and am trying to get acclimated to the game I would like to know if a nation can have more than 1 alliance? I joined a small alliance of folks i now from a football MMOG called !@#$%*. This looks like a fun game to get into..

As I just signed up today and am trying to get acclimated to the game I would like to know if a nation can have more than 1 alliance? I joined a small alliance of folks i now from a football MMOG called !@#$%*. This looks like a fun game to get into..

Yeah it can be most of the action does seem to take place on forums and alliances. Oh and you are only allowed to be a member of one alliance.

• 2 weeks later...