Surrender Terms for Murdered Inc

Delta1212

Mmmm NAAC - the Noobish Alliance of Anarchied Countries :awesome:

This is exactly what I mean. Hey guess what? Your not clever. Go back to page 2 #19 Londo. Its where you belong. We don't view you as a threat if you haven't noticed IDIOT and Murder have been anarchied out the !@#$ hole and NAAC has only 33 minus about 15 who were anarchied before the war. Go read the stats before you run your mouth like your Mr. Big Shot. You have nothing on us so you have no reason to be confident. We're winning so far, you should try to swallow the little pride you have left.

you know what this entire thread is

Side 1: we are winning yayz, you suck

Side 2: no we are winning yayz, you suck

Side 1: omg you troll

Side 2: 2 omg you troll

side 1: it's just for fun but your a troll

side 2: it's just for fun but your a troll

Guys TE is about war, and trash talk and then going out for a beer with each other later, don't take it seriously, calm down.

you know what this entire thread is

Side 1: we are winning yayz, you suck

Side 2: no we are winning yayz, you suck

Side 1: omg you troll

Side 2: 2 omg you troll

side 1: it's just for fun but your a troll

side 2: it's just for fun but your a troll

Guys TE is about war, and trash talk and then going out for a beer with each other later, don't take it seriously, calm down.

Wheres my beer ???

Dont promise beer and not bring it !

:)

It was funnier when I made that joke because we had actually put them in Anarchy. :awesome:
Your search for National Alliance of Arctic Anarchy returned...

Good times.

Shenanigans ftw.

Edit: Also, is it "of" or "for" Arctic Countries? The avatars I see have "for", but the in-game AA is "of"

Edited by Aurion

Hey all....im just some random "noob" in WarlordZ that doesnt use the forum. I was wondering, since we are allied with MI, does this topic have to do with me at all!? Thankyou for helping out a random noob.. :wacko: