Surrender Terms for Murdered Inc

Delta1212

Murder Inc. already lost? :(

nay nay. They are posting these in an attempt to be funny and mock our real surrender terms. They know they're losing the war and are grasping at straws, desperatley trying to hold on to what they hold dear.

nay nay. They are posting these in an attempt to be funny and mock our real surrender terms. They know they're losing the war and are grasping at straws, desperatley trying to hold on to what they hold dear.

These are real.

Really? Because I just checked and MI went from 39 anarchies to 64 and IDIOT has 162. SF went from 22 to 20. Maybe your surrender terms SHOULD be mocked and you should realize we know we're winning the war.

as real as your war machine(if you could call it that)?

It's less a war machine and more a giant bomb.

Also, those most be some pretty darn real terms. Good thing your statement doesn't apply to your own terms. :awesome:

Edited by Delta1212

Why is everyone being so butthurt? Just accept that the war is happening, elborrador is a wanna-be troll, and everything becomes much simpler. Deep breaths everyone, deep breaths.

/end thread

This game is about warring, when we do get into big war instead of 'lol tech raid' we have everyone coming out whining.

Why is everyone being so butthurt? Just accept that the war is happening, elborrador is a wanna-be troll, and everything becomes much simpler. Deep breaths everyone, deep breaths.

-takes a deep breath- ok gm :D Very true.

Really? Because I just checked and MI went from 39 anarchies to 64 and IDIOT has 162. SF went from 22 to 20. Maybe your surrender terms SHOULD be mocked and you should realize we know we're winning the war.

why are you always so damn serious?

why are you always so damn serious?

Because I hate when people run their mouths about people losing wars when they have no idea whats going on.

I wouldn't be so serious if you'd stop trolling and being so $@y when you have no reason to be. NAAC had nothing against Murder or IDIOT, so if you're pissed at us for some reason and decided to troll, troll in some private forums because I'm sure the people who actually know what this war is about don't want to read your remarks. Theres a difference between trolling and supporting your alliance.

Because I hate when people run their mouths about people losing wars when they have no idea whats going on.

I wouldn't be so serious if you'd stop trolling and being so $@y when you have no reason to be. NAAC had nothing against Murder or IDIOT, so if you're pissed at us for some reason and decided to troll, troll in some private forums because I'm sure the people who actually know what this war is about don't want to read your remarks. Theres a difference between trolling and supporting your alliance.

I'M NOT. JESUS CHRIST!

its called good ol' fashioned posturing!

its called good ol' fashioned fun!

I'M NOT PISSED AT ANYONE! THIS WAR IS ABOUT BLOWING !@#$ UP, SOMETHING THAT I, AND THE REST OF MURDER INC SUPPORTS

so please, stop acting like i'm being serious when i say "lol sf's war machine is teh suxorz" i should't have to say it like that to be able to have fun and enjoy this war. Delta and i have been going back and forth all over the place and neither of us has a problem with is, as far as i can tell, and we're both enjoying ourselves. So please, stop telling everyone else o lighten up when you're the one thats so damn uptight about everything.

/me feels like bama <_<

I'M NOT. JESUS CHRIST!

its called good ol' fashioned posturing!

its called good ol' fashioned fun!

I'M NOT PISSED AT ANYONE! THIS WAR IS ABOUT BLOWING !@#$ UP, SOMETHING THAT I, AND THE REST OF MURDER INC SUPPORTS

so please, stop acting like i'm being serious when i say "lol sf's war machine is teh suxorz" i should't have to say it like that to be able to have fun and enjoy this war. Delta and i have been going back and forth all over the place and neither of us has a problem with is, as far as i can tell, and we're both enjoying ourselves. So please, stop telling everyone else o lighten up when you're the one thats so damn uptight about everything.

/me feels like bama <_<

I'm not uptight...your posts just make my eyes bleed.

I'm not uptight...your posts just make my eyes bleed.

your trolling and asshatery belong on SE, seriously. I thought NAAC was full of fun loving people who just wanted to enjoy the game (that is why you DoWed IDIOT correct? to make the game balanced and make it enjoyable?) so why are you trying to ruin others fun and enjoyment/

your trolling and asshatery belong on SE, seriously. I thought NAAC was full of fun loving people who just wanted to enjoy the game (that is why you DoWed IDIOT correct? to make the game balanced and make it enjoyable?) so why are you trying to ruin others fun and enjoyment/

Because you touch yourself at night.

As most of us see your 'fun and enjoyment' as annoying.

I'm not ruining anyones. I was supporting NAAC and then I came across your trolly posts.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT