Improvements

Odin1

About 3 times I have increased my population by 1,000 citizens, had more than enough money nd was unable to purchase improvements There appears to be a bug that is preventing me from buying infrastructure. As a manager or administrator I assume you have the ability to closely examine my game activities. Feel free to look up how often I have purchased improvements in the past couple of months versus my population and available dollars. You will see that I have added thousands of people and millions of dollars and yet have not purchased improvements. Please let me know what you find out.

About 3 times I have increased my population by 1,000 citizens, had more than enough money nd was unable to purchase improvements There appears to be a bug that is preventing me from buying infrastructure. As a manager or administrator I assume you have the ability to closely examine my game activities. Feel free to look up how often I have purchased improvements in the past couple of months versus my population and available dollars. You will see that I have added thousands of people and millions of dollars and yet have not purchased improvements. Please let me know what you find out.

Your problem is that you have negative improvement slots at the moment. You currently have 27 improvements with a working citizen count of 24,065; enough for only 24 improvements. So you have 3 improvements more than you have population to support. You get to keep those you don't have the support for and gain their benefit, but you won't be able to buy new improvements until your population is number of improvement you have, times 1,000 plus 1,000, or in your case you need to have 28,000 citizens to be able to buy your next improvement.