For Airme's blood pressure

Delta1212

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is wrong in at least two ways. Wouldn't you like to know which. :awesome:
I understand you're obligated to make it look like this is more than just opportunism to take out the only two threats to contest first place (And hey, this is TE, you're more than welcome to do that). I just feel sorry for the poor buggers in NAAC, who seem unaware of that fact.

I guess you had a good run. Too bad that's over.

PS: Superfriends joined in to make a grab for number one, you're screwed once this is over. Keep that in mind ;)

Mm yeah having a good friend as #1 pays off. We're not screwed. IDIOT should be more worried because of the surrender terms and MI..well, lets just say it only gets uglier from here. Delta has made it pretty clear that if NAAC needs assistance or has an offer for war...they'll be beside us if we ask. We're probably going to fight in the future but I respect them and it'll be fun.

See SF just loves jumping into wars and blowing alliances up. They do not care about ranks. We're not poor buggers, the poor buggers are the ones that have to deal with the after-math. We're getting pushed to just make the terms worse and worse. I could care less if SF is the next to get #1, as long as its not an IDIOT. I'd rather fight them for fun.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Mm yeah having a good friend as #1 pays off. We're not screwed. IDIOT should be more worried because of the surrender terms and MI..well, lets just say it only gets uglier from here. Delta has made it pretty clear that if NAAC ever needs assistance or has an offer for war...they'll be right beside us.
How long before you stab them in the back? You did it to IDIOT, while declaring your intentions to attempt to 'win' TE.

You can have your knife back when you need it ;)

How long before you stab them in the back? You did it to IDIOT, while declaring your intentions to attempt to 'win' TE.

You can have your knife back when you need it ;)

Hello welcome to TE. A game where everyone fights everyone. Have fun and remember, treaties can be shoved down your throat because those are not what this game is about. Have a nice day and try not to hold hands because it will get you nowhere.

I understand you're obligated to make it look like this is more than just opportunism to take out the only two threats to contest first place (And hey, this is TE, you're more than welcome to do that). I just feel sorry for the poor buggers in NAAC, who seem unaware of that fact.

Trust me you haaaave nooo idea :awesome:

Also everyone stop taking this game so seriously jesus, you people care more about your TE nations than I care about my normal nation.

What is this "normal nation" you speak of? Is it in some Mirror Universe where WAR isn't the main goal in life?

I...don't know.

What is this "caring" Srqt speaks of? Have you heard of it?

This is getting annoying...

You see, NAAC had intentions of playing this game and nothing else. We went into this looking for fun. It was going to be a big war full of higher alliances instead of all the mini tech raids that really don't count. We saw IDIOT was at the top and we knew if we left you there it wouldn't be long until you were so high up, no one could bring you down. We're stopping this from happening because it'd be pretty stupid to just sit back and do nothing for the rest of the game.

If IDIOT or Murder were in our situation I can almost guarantee they'd be doing the same, if not worse. And if some of you deny this, then thats pretty sad that you would let the game slip through your fingers like that. You say its all about friendship and holding hands and keeping words that were never said but its not. We promised nothing. War is what makes this game fun and the fact that I see people taking it so seriously kind of annoys me.

NAAC has always been a respected and honorable alliance and we plan to keep it that way. If you want to call us back stabbers, troll or anything else you have private forums for all your "LOL NAAC SuXORZ" and "BACK STABBERS...LETS ANARCHY THOSE WHO PLAY THE GAME" posts. And this not aimed directly at AirMe either.

If we had made a treaty we would not be at war but I see no treaty and no promise so stop whining, trolling, and continuing this nonsense about liars. This is to be for fun and if you're not having fun then your more than welcome to leave the game. I know I won't be the one to stop you.

If you want to be friends, get in the time machine and go back to the SF and Cit war to help us out pal.

I can see that the reason your hurt AirMe is because you and arctic go way back. But if he went way back with you, you'd realize he's not trying to back stab you but simply strategize like he has since he left his mother's womb. Taking war from arctic is like taking candy from a crying baby. Its just so wrong.

Actually Murder Inc. was content in third place. We werent trying to push anyone out of position. IDIOTS wer in first, SF was 2nd, and MI was in the 3rd spot. We werent looking to push anyone out. We arent looking to become the biggest alliance in the game. What we seek is to have an active alliance that is on the ball. We have that I think. I realize that we grew fast. Thats because people like us. We dont try to ruin this game for anyone either. I have a policy on giving peace to anarchied nations. Last 2 wars, we allowed our opponents to peace out and rebuild. This should be a game where there are no ZI's This needs to be a game that everyone can enjoy. Don't just sit and keep ripping apart a nation just because you can. Be cool about it and let them rebuild to fight again.

You guys have been talking like Murder Inc. is evil. Well we aren't. Come visit me on IRC in #MurderInc. You'll find us and our friends to be a good group of guys just looking for a good time while playing our games. So don't be hatin'

Actually Murder Inc. was content in third place. We werent trying to push anyone out of position. IDIOTS wer in first, SF was 2nd, and MI was in the 3rd spot. We werent looking to push anyone out. We arent looking to become the biggest alliance in the game. What we seek is to have an active alliance that is on the ball. We have that I think. I realize that we grew fast. Thats because people like us. We dont try to ruin this game for anyone either. I have a policy on giving peace to anarchied nations. Last 2 wars, we allowed our opponents to peace out and rebuild. This should be a game where there are no ZI's This needs to be a game that everyone can enjoy. Don't just sit and keep ripping apart a nation just because you can. Be cool about it and let them rebuild to fight again.

You guys have been talking like Murder Inc. is evil. Well we aren't. Come visit me on IRC in #MurderInc. You'll find us and our friends to be a good group of guys just looking for a good time while playing our games. So don't be hatin'

I'm sorry that some of your trolls are giving you a bad name. And I peace out when I anarchy but none of your guys accept peace so i continue to hit until they do. I check my sent mail to see if they have read the peace offer and if they did but didn't accept I have every right to keep hitting. Keep in mind that Genius didn't just do this because of ranks. We also did this for fun and for a good war. I may make it seem like it was only for ranks in some of my posts but that was only the half of it. I understand your defending your alliance and I'd rather see posts like yours around here because its logical and not full of flaming. I'd be happy to visit you in #MurderInc because you seem like a good guy/girl but I can not say the same for some of your other members.

So you are looking for more than to knock us out of #1. Thanks for the info.

I don't even know what will be happening. I just know IF there are surrender terms, they won't be good.

I don't even know what will be happening. I just know IF there are surrender terms, they won't be good.

Thanks for making us a special case instead of 1 week like the rest of your wars. Because other than disbandment what other serious terms can actually be handed down in this game? Lets think about this really really hard FV, use your head, I know your intelligent.

It should be noted for the record that IDIOT has and will never ask an alliance to disband seriously. Yeah in silly joke surrender terms maybe, but we would never force someone to disband while I'm at the helm.

Edited by AirMe

Thanks for making us a special case instead of 1 week like the rest of your wars. Because other than disbandment what other serious terms can actually be handed down in this game? Lets think about this really really hard FV, use your head, I know your intelligent.

I could make you eat low-fat ice cream for a week or else.

It should be noted for the record that IDIOT has and will never ask an alliance to disband seriously. Yeah in silly joke surrender terms maybe, but we would never force someone to disband while I'm at the helm.

Maybe if you guys stopped trolling around and calling us a series of names we won't be so super eager to lead you to disbandment. I'm sure if you guys had accepted this as a fun war from the start, we wouldn't be in this position.

You become a "special case" when you act like this. Come on AirMe I know your intelligent, use your head instead of typing without thinking. If you TRULY think this was all personal then your not thinking hard enough. And if you don't think it is anymore, tell the rest of your hard headed members and allies.

Maybe if you guys stopped trolling around and calling us a series of names we won't be so super eager to lead you to disbandment. I'm sure if you guys had accepted this as a fun war from the start, we wouldn't be in this position.

You become a "special case" when you act like this. Come on AirMe I know your intelligent, use your head instead of typing without thinking. If you TRULY think this was all personal then your not thinking hard enough. And if you don't think it is anymore, tell the rest of your hard headed members and allies.

I have accepted the war. I am disappointed in the circumstances that led up to the war and it has taught me never to trust anyone I don't have a treaty with. That lesson is learned and will not be repeated.

But you are the one who is now taking it personal and are talking about disbandment. I will repeat as I have said before, if you just wanted a BALANCED, that is the buzz word you guys have been using right, war you could have counted us in 100 percent. Hell, we would have even volunteered to go on the defensive.

Im bill locked and going to be ZI'd in a few days but I don't give a damn. Im the first one to say its TE lets blow !@#$ up. Disbandment, yes thats serious and I will !@#$%* and moan and whine and troll if that term is ever brought up.

Im the first one to say its TE lets blow !@#$ up.

Excuse me, but that was me. If you go by this round, I lead the very first offensive action in the entire game during the first Alpha round. If you go by the original edition of TE, I also lead a slightly smaller offensive action at the beginning of that Alpha.

In other words,

No me.

I have accepted the war. I am disappointed in the circumstances that led up to the war and it has taught me never to trust anyone I don't have a treaty with. That lesson is learned and will not be repeated.

But you are the one who is now taking it personal and are talking about disbandment. I will repeat as I have said before, if you just wanted a BALANCED, that is the buzz word you guys have been using right, war you could have counted us in 100 percent. Hell, we would have even volunteered to go on the defensive.

Im bill locked and going to be ZI'd in a few days but I don't give a damn. Im the first one to say its TE lets blow !@#$ up. Disbandment, yes thats serious and I will !@#$%* and moan and whine and troll if that term is ever brought up.

I never said we were going to cause you guys to disband. We probably will do something lousy. Disbandment was not my idea to start with but it was brought up thats why I was talking about it. I'm sure I'd piss and moan if NAAC was headed towards disbandment because i knew how much it hurt back in regular CN. If anything, I will push for terms that aren't so harsh.

[20:58] <FV> We should probably go low on the surrender terms and say we just wanted a good fight. If it were personal, we would've made it a lot worse.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Excuse me, but that was me. If you go by this round, I lead the very first offensive action in the entire game during the first Alpha round. If you go by the original edition of TE, I also lead a slightly smaller offensive action at the beginning of that Alpha.

In other words,

No me.

Wasn't taking credit my friend. I was using it as a commonly used dramatic effect. :P

I never said we were going to cause you guys to disband. We probably will do something lousy. Disbandment was not my idea to start with but it was brought up thats why I was talking about it. I'm sure I'd piss and moan if NAAC was headed towards disbandment because i knew how much it hurt back in regular CN. If anything, I will push for terms that aren't so harsh.

[20:58] <FV> We should probably go low on the surrender terms and say we just wanted a good fight. If it were personal, we would've made it a lot worse.

Then I am confused as to what you were saying 5 posts above this one. Sure sounded like you were telling us that you were leading us to disbandment.