For Airme's blood pressure

Delta1212

You say its all about friendship and holding hands and keeping words that were never said but its not. We promised nothing. War is what makes this game fun and the fact that I see people taking it so seriously kind of annoys me.

I believe it was only a week ago that I was corrected by someone in the NAAC (I won't say names cause they'll try and troll my post for it) that NAAC and WAPA were in fact our friends and our Blue Brothers.

Change of heart? I guess so. But don't deny that you guys, not too long ago, did consider us allies.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were afraid that you wouldn't get the #1 spot if there were only 5 alliances attacking us?

That was the plan. Unfortunately, we got you and Murder Inc mixed up. We were already ahead of them. Our efforts are being wasted. :((

Edited by Delta1212

That was the plan. Unfortunately, we got you and Murder Inc mixed up. We were already ahead of them. Our efforts are being wasted. :((

not realy, we were flying up on you guys i score. something seems to have stunted our growth though :(

I believe it was only a week ago that I was corrected by someone in the NAAC (I won't say names cause they'll try and troll my post for it) that NAAC and WAPA were in fact our friends and our Blue Brothers.

Change of heart? I guess so. But don't deny that you guys, not too long ago, did consider us allies.

Never did I once consider you guys an ally. Friends help others in wars, IDIOT did not and chose to stay out of our war with SF&Cit so this should not be any different. Don't call us friends when IDIOT was the first to bail.

I see AirMe is taking Tournament Edition too seriously.

Also, are you implying that Delta's word is worthless in SE? If so...

what is this I don't even

Stop crossing games. And stop putting words in my mouth.

I'm actually flattered that IDIOT's rise has received this much attention. To have soo many alliances want us brought down makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I was actually getting a little bored being on top for so long ;)

So I say, for the fun of CN:TE, Bring it on!

Also,

I really did love the OP. Seriously made me LOL :D

Down with Infa! Down with Tech! Down with Pixels! May we all burn to the ground!!!

o/

Stop crossing games. And stop putting words in my mouth.

Ok, I try not to break character in TE, especially not to say anything remotely antagonistic, but the post he quoted from you is what brought up regular CN. And, while I knew what you meant, the proximity of those two sentences means that it's not wholly unreasonable for someone to interpret it the way he did.

I realize you are less than happy-go-lucky at the moment, but I don't appreciate when anyone snaps at my people over anything that isn't a legitimate grievance whether they may have another unrelated one or not.

Edited by Delta1212

I believe the tone & decorum of this thread has gotten a bit too serious. So I'll take a second to remind everyone this isn't standard Cybernations. Let's leave the debating, logic, and arguments over there. This game is about war and fun. Let's get back into the thick of it and have our moment of chaotic beautiful fun. Whoever win's can brag about it later down at the bar. Because I mean...that is why each and every one of us play this game isn't it?

That said, I got some skull's to smash.

Never did I once consider you guys an ally. Friends help others in wars, IDIOT did not and chose to stay out of our war with SF&Cit so this should not be any different. Don't call us friends when IDIOT was the first to bail.

As stated before, when you guys were in that war we had 60 members and were fighting a 40 member alliance already. Thats not exactly a position to help from.

@Delta: Starburst

As stated before, when you guys were in that war we had 60 members and were fighting a 40 member alliance already. Thats not exactly a position to help from.

:rolleyes:

AirMe point is, your acting very childish over this. Very. I'm starting to now lose the respect I had for you. If you knew anything about this game or the people in our alliance, you would know that it is not meant to be personal. If you would've let us sit at #1 and let us win then thats ok but NAAC isn't an alliance filled with losers. We intend on winning instead of holding hands. Its all a game and unfortunately for you, the game is based on war not treaties. At that point in the game, you decided whoever you were raiding was important at the time. Now we're deciding taking you down is important at this time.

NAAC always runs out to help "allies" even if we're tied up or heading to anarchy. Guess you can't say the same "friend" so now as a "friend" to a "friend" I have to simply say, you weren't running out to save our $@! so expect the same in return.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

:rolleyes:

AirMe point is, your acting very childish over this. Very. I'm starting to now lose the respect I had for you. If you knew anything about this game or the people in our alliance, you would know that it is not meant to be personal. If you would've let us sit at #1 and let us win then thats ok but NAAC isn't an alliance filled with losers. We intend on winning instead of holding hands. Its all a game and unfortunately for you, the game is based on war not treaties. At that point in the game, you decided whoever you were raiding was important at the time. Now we're deciding taking you down is important at this time.

NAAC always runs out to help "allies" even if we're tied up or heading to anarchy. Guess you can't say the same "friend" so now as a "friend" to a "friend" I have to simply say, you weren't running out to save our $@! so expect the same in return.

Which means you're justified in keeping that instance bottled up for a long time, letting it fester while pretending to be bffs, just to let all your rage out now?

It's good to know NAAC will back stab their friends just for the distant hope of becoming number one. I think those aligned with NAAC right now should reconsider their stance.

But that war was before we really developed relations between Blue team alliances. You can't use that as an example. What I'm talking about occurred during the yellow/brown war.

Just pointing out that "respectable" alliances don't act cool with another alliance and then jump them with 4 other alliances.

Fair enough. Just post in a more presentable manner and back up your arguments.

Well this is pathetic.

Drai, you don't understand the fact that AirMe was once NAAC. He had ties with us as OOC friends before TE even started. He knew we needed help and he failed to provide it. He also found everything to be personal when we all tried to tell him OOC that this is NOT a personal matter but a GAME.

Um Perconte can i ask you something? How long have you been in CN? Hm? Well, I've been in CN since about 2006. You know nothing about NAAC, its past or its people so feel free to leave the topic instead of running your mouth when you have no idea whats being said. NAAC is respectable, always has been and we have done nothing to change that.

HeroofTime55 - Look at your side and look at ours...see the difference? We actually have respect, can't say the same for you and your whining. They also want to play the game.

- Your just upset because your position as #1 is now over. You can't take what you dish out. You raid all other alliances and expect it to be ok with everyone. Like we're honestly going to just let you win. Smarten up and start playing the game instead of worrying about friendship when this game is about war. If you WERE smart, you'd be trying to kill us in this war instead of losing because you were "betrayed". But I guess your not smart and I guess you can't play the game. This is about WAR...try to get that through your skulls or try to create somewhat of a brain if you can.

Well, I've been in CN since about 2006. You know nothing about NAAC, its past or its people so feel free to leave the topic instead of running your mouth when you have no idea whats being said. NAAC is respectable, always has been and we have done nothing to change that.

Hi. I've actually had a nation since 2006 as well, and enjoyed destroying several NAAC nations in the third great war. Don't assume you know me, you don't.

Hi. I've actually had a nation since 2006 as well, and enjoyed destroying several NAAC nations in the third great war. Don't assume you know me, you don't.

Just because you knocked down a couple NAAC nations doesn't mean you know what your talking about. You can't realize NAAC was one of the greatest alliances out there along side of NPO. Therefore, you still have no idea what your talking about and my point is proven.

[OOC]The funny thing about this winning or losing... I don't think alliance stats are saved for the round. The alliance doesn't even matter; it's all individual. All these wars do is screw up your individual nations' members' chances of winning any titles, since IDIOT holds most of the nukes and will make sure those guys lose out...[/OOC]

Arctic likely has a point. If no one ganged IDIOT, IDIOT would probably have hit someone else, albeit they would have done it without help. Murder Inc. was only signed because a coalition of Geniuses had formed against IDIOT.

[OOC]Oh, and to be fair, a coalition gang bang resembles the annoying stuff from standard more than anything else (speaking, politics). I look forward to that kind of thing ending, and perhaps SF or NAAC or someone else turning on one of their own. Muahahaha. I don't understand why people are against politics on TE, though. If anything, it's more important since there are actual winners and losers. NAAC's easy turn of heart means no one else will trust them either, so they have no chance. People's opinions and feelings of betrayal or not are perfectly fine conversation here. The only big difference between TE and S is that there are actual winners! Let people play how they wish. Do not impose seriousness. Do not impose the opposite.[/OOC]

According to YOU NAAC was one of the best alliances ever, and you're extremely biased.

Nope. You can go around and ask a lot of nations about NAAC. We ran into wars half-$@ed most of the time and even went over our heads but we never back stabbed, never broke treaties and always stood by our word. Not many alliances can say the same. You can go ahead and accuse us of many things but many nations will always know NAAC has never turned their backs on allies in need of help. Which is why [once again] we have tons of people by our side.

We had no change of heart seeing how we made no promises.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Nope. You can go around and ask a lot of nations about NAAC. We ran into wars half-$@ed most of the time and even went over our heads but we never back stabbed, never broke treaties and always stood by our word. Not many alliances can say the same. You can go ahead and accuse us of many things but many nations will always know NAAC has never turned their backs on allies in need of help. Which is why [once again] we have tons of people by our side.

We had no change of heart seeing how we made no promises.

I guess you had a good run. Too bad that's over.

PS: Superfriends joined in to make a grab for number one, you're screwed once this is over. Keep that in mind ;)