Prometheus Project announcement

TheEraser

The TPP has voted unanimously to expel We Are Perth Army from the bloc. WAPA, it seems to us that you want to play sides of the fence and, therefore, we have no real reason to trust you. Without trust there is no use for you in this bloc.

please note, that this is NOT a deceleration of war, or intent to war, in any way shape or form so please conspiracy theories don't belong ITT.

/s/

Murder Inc.

Warlordz

Ubercon

Edited by elborrador

The TPP has voted unanimously to expel We Are Perth Army from the bloc. WAPA, it seems to us that you want to play sides of the fence and, therefore, we have real reason to trust you. Without trust there is no use for you in this bloc.

please note, that this is NOT a deceleration of war, or intent to war, in any way shape or form so please conspiracy theories don't belong ITT.

/s/

Murder Inc.

Warlordz

Ubercon

Wait, what? :psyduck:

The TPP has voted unanimously to expel We Are Perth Army from the bloc. WAPA, it seems to us that you want to play sides of the fence and, therefore, we have real reason to trust you. Without trust there is no use for you in this bloc.

/s/

Murder Inc.

Warlordz

Ubercon

Freudian slip? I THINK SO :awesome:

lol, we wanted to be friends with you guys. we are not upset and this is an understandable response. last i checked idiot and Prometheus were not friends. also if you asked i would of just left. didn't want to cause any trouble for you. i still like Hisk and the rest of you guys but i am disappointed that you declared on NAAC though. :(

lol Perconte. it was a dirty job but it had to be done. too munch power in one person's hand. you were going to take us out adventually with everyone else. We put our friends NAAC before we but some random hodpedge of nations that call themselves idiot. your ability to call yourself an alliance amazes me. more like a virus. no insult by that but that is what you guys are. anyway if Idiot was such a good friend why didn't they jump in the Red blue war. they could of easily decided it. so don't say we have no honour. why would idiot and wapa be friends???? We decided not to sanction idiot unless sanctioned first and we decided not to nuke unless nuked first. both of these condition were broken by idiot. so this is an all out war now. i didn't want a sanction or nuke war but now we have one. any IDIOT that nukes a NAAC or WAPA will be nuked upon. we will not sanction you guys but only control the senate. we want a united blue. and idiot is obviously unable to responsibly have a seat.

Check again, there was an announcement a few days ago - we roll with Prometheus Project.

Check the announcement again yourself, you guys have a MADP to Murder Inc., so they were linked to TPP through Murder Inc. so attacking IDIOT was not attack TPP.