Individual Terms for United White

TheEraser

As i'm sick of the FLOOD of private messages i've recieved, here are idividual terms of surrender for United White Members.

1. Join Murder Inc (change aa, and sign up on forums at redrum.ipbfree.com)

2. Change to black or yellow and vote for murder Incs. Senate candidate

have a good day

/s/

elborrador, regent MI

Lol, peace terms in TE. Rerolling and spying on you is so much more fun. :P

-Bama

true dat.

even if i don't agree with you....i do enjoy your style (re)roll tide roll

Edited by elborrador

Murder Inc. has decided to offer all UW nations white peace. You wre just too much for us to handle gais. Bama's guerrilla warfare made me realize how much of a meany he was, so you're off the hook

Ah dammit. It was just starting to get fun. Think of the looks on my spies faces when I tell them they have to pull out! THINK OF THE SPIES! :((

I accept. Looks like we have to find a new foe. This spying thing is addictive.

Good fight, Murder Inc. I enjoyed the trolling and stuff much more than in CN:S, because there was a general sense of it all being for fun and less personal. I knew I'd bring out the fun in you guys eventually. :P Anyway, good fight.

o7 United White!

o7 Murder Inc!

-Bama

Ah dammit. It was just starting to get fun. Think of the looks on my spies faces when I tell them they have to pull out! THINK OF THE SPIES! :((

I accept. Looks like we have to find a new foe. This spying thing is addictive.

Good fight, Murder Inc. I enjoyed the trolling and stuff much more than in CN:S, because there was a general sense of it all being for fun and less personal. I knew I'd bring out the fun in you guys eventually. :P Anyway, good fight.

o7 United White!

o7 Murder Inc!

-Bama

don't worry, we're currently taking some drugs that should fix the :(( fun :((

fake edit: as i've been saying, its always been there, we just hae different views/goals in TE

fake edit: as i've been saying, its always been there, we just hae different views/goals in TE

That's the real lesson I've learned here. Everyone has fun in different ways. We need to keep this from becoming CN:World2, but a bit of posturing is fine. It's just when it gets out of hand that we have an issue.

-Bama

Hail Peace!

(As far as CN: World Two, there's nothing wrong with that so long as things don't really carry over from round to round. It's all about winning, either individually, through alliances, through casualties, money earned, etc. I'm actually somewhat disappointed that some people have gone so far as to keep the same alliance name in TE and S. But politics is still fine.)