Tech bug

Reltih

If you knew this why didn't you just straight up tell Admin? This thread is worthless...

Isn't this how you tell admin?

Yes, it is. Ignore the troll, though I don't know what he's doing so far from the OWF. This is a bug that should be fixed or clarified.

• 2 weeks later...
Please help me lose my .74 tech off of my tech amount. It is really annoying and expensive for tech sales.

You can get that down to 0.24 by only buying 49.5 tech next time (remember, you can buy tech in units of 0.5). Surprisingly, this extra fraction of a tech unit actually makes tech cheaper for you though. Microchips only kicks in when you're over 10 tech. Without that hanging fraction you'd have to buy up to 10.5 tech first (to get the microchips bonus) then buy the remaining 39.5 which is more expensive than buying from 0.24 to 10.24 then 10.24 to 50.24.

Edited by raskull

• 4 weeks later...

i also think there should be some way to buy tech in decimals, maybe if we were allowed to buy tech like infrastructure. we can put in as much as we want to buy up to the limit that we can buy at one time. personally i would buy .99 tech because i am stuck with .01 on my nation and it bugs me

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps make it similar to Infrastructure:

You may buy or sell infrastructure for your nation below. To purchase infrastructure enter a positive number in either field below and click the 'Calculate' button. To sell infrastructure enter a negative number in either field below and click the 'Calculate' button.

If you could "sell back" technology it would resolve this. Perhaps sell it back at 10% of the cost at your current level.

• 4 weeks later...
Perhaps make it similar to Infrastructure:

If you could "sell back" technology it would resolve this. Perhaps sell it back at 10% of the cost at your current level.

Oh God no, at the higher ends where tech is ridiculously expensive, they could just buy it from smaller nations and sell it back to the game and make loads of money.