Tool to check if IP has been used on Cybernations before?

Lugar

Is there a tool to see if an IP has been used for Cybernations before?

As I stated in This Thread, I will be using public IP addresses off and on for some time while I relocate for a job change. I was starting to think that it wouldn't be an issue (barring a rare situation where I may randomly find someone else who's logged into the same IP to trade with). But the last response on that thread came from a Senior Mod and said "One nation per IP, end of story."

I need a way to check and see if an IP has been used on Cybernations so that I know I am complying with rules. I'm still not sure how this doesn't make a good portion of people on Cybernations in violation with rules (I can't be the only one using a library or hotel hotspot to connect, plus I know there's got to be a lot of DSL/non-static IP users and university users). The rules say "The game staff uses more than just IP evidence to detect multi users, so if you violate this rule you face nation deletion and/or a possible ban from the game.", but then the mod's comment suggests differently. So, I'm rather confused on how to remain compliant until I get settled in my new city.

Anyhow, how can I check to make sure that I'm at a hotel hotspot that hasn't been used before? I'm trying my best to comply with the "One nation per IP, end of story", but I'm not sure how I can be sure I'm doing so.

A tool like that would never be released to the public for multiple reasons, not least of which being it would be rampantly abused.

If you are as you say just logging in from public locations on occasion the Game Mods will be able to tell you're not cheating. If you are still worried PM a Game Mod and have them check into it for you, but you will likely be fine.