Looking for smaller, more professional alliance

Zakarov

I'm looking for a small alliance that is very professional and has an active posting membership base. I want to help, and smaller newer alliances need it the most.

As for me I have previous government experience both in alliances large and small (on previous accounts over the past two years), forum administration and moderation experience, Wiki design experience, legal writing (charters, treaties) experience, and warfare management experience.

My nation: The Federation of Russian Republics.

Please consider Zenith. We're small, but not tiny (we have 45 members and 640K NS). Our government is experienced and most of us have led larger alliances before. We're avid tech dealers and give a lot of aid for our size. We also have fairly active Spam boards and IRC channels.

We're always happy to have talented people and if someone wants a position, we're happy to find them one.

Our recruiting thread is here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=27754

Please consider Zenith. We're small, but not tiny (we have 45 members and 640K NS). Our government is experienced and most of us have led larger alliances before. We're avid tech dealers and give a lot of aid for our size. We also have fairly active Spam boards and IRC channels.

We're always happy to have talented people and if someone wants a position, we're happy to find them one.

Our recruiting thread is here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=27754

You can have an active spam board, however that does not mean your memberbase actively contributes to the construction and well-being of your alliance. I'm not looking for an alliance to spam in, I'm looking for one in which I can assist in building.

Edited by Zakarov

I'd like you to consider the Armed Coalition of Valor.

We are approaching our 6th month anniversary, have a fairly active membership for our size, and are undergoing some major changes.

We have very stable leadership and count some strong allies as our friends. We are a military-based alliance, and hold honour above all. We need a good man who is looking to help, as we have lots to accomplish.

Please find me at #acv, or contact me through my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=210329

Thank you for your consideration,

Major General Kevin McDonald

Commanding Officer of Communications

Armed Coalition of Valor

You can have an active spam board, however that does not mean your memberbase actively contributes to the construction and well-being of your alliance. I'm not looking for an alliance to spam in, I'm looking for one in which I can assist in building.

Yes, but it also indicates the health of the community. A totally dead spam board is not a good thing, either.

We have a pretty good group of actives that keep the alliance running smoothly and we're always looking for fun things to do.

Zenith has a press conference running now: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=35454

And this is our Wiki: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Zenith

(in response to Kevin's post)

I do find military activity of importance, however I have found that militaristic alliances have their operations based off a top-down more authoritarian atmosphere, which is not what I'm really looking for.

Edited by Zakarov

(in response to Kevin's post)

I do find military activity of importance, however I have found that militaristic alliances have their operations based off a top-down more authoritarian atmosphere, which is not what I'm really looking for.

Ah yes, we are most certainly top-down.

Our General says do something, we do it.

Good luck finding what you're looking for.

Ah yes, we are most certainly top-down.

Our General says do something, we do it.

Good luck finding what you're looking for.

It isn't necessarily that I can't obey authority, it's just that isn't that kind of authority I prefer. I've been in several militaristic alliances, and I've worked well in them, however if I were to have a choice, it wouldn't be where I would go to first.

It isn't necessarily that I can't obey authority, it's just that isn't that kind of authority I prefer. I've been in several militaristic alliances, and I've worked well in them, however if I were to have a choice, it wouldn't be where I would go to first.

Welcome to Confederation of Truth.

Due to inactivity, stagnation, or any number of reasons, you may be in search of a new community to ally your nation to. Now before you turn away, please note that the CT(Cofederacy of Truth) is not just another brand new Alliance, we are a community of nations who value truth and clarity above all, many alliances will try and deceive members and non-members alike, but here at the CT, we have no interest in keeping anyone in the dark...

Please stay awhile, and take your time in deciding on the ideal alliance for you, but note, the CT is a fresh new alliance with positions up for grabs, ideas to spread, and a treaties to make.

Get a break from the old, embrace the new, and join the CT, where truth, loyalty, and valor make up the majority of honor.

http://confederacyoftruth.forumotion.com/forum.htm

The United Alliance is 24 hours old, with 13 members.

It has government positions open that are hungry for experienced, active and qualified people like yourself.

Our members need good leaders and workers so together we can turn this small alliance into something very special in the future.

If you want to be apart of that, you may want to learn more or visit our forums:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/UnitedAlliance/

I also invite you to our IRC:

#ua on Coldfront

Hope to be speaking to you soon.

:awesome:

Edited by Jack the great

Hey there!

My name is Rattlehead. I am a proud member of the Perennis Imperium. I just wanted to let you know that my alliance is made up of mostly new players and we are all growing together, helping each other out. We are always on the lookout for experienced nations to help us out. I think you would fit in very well here. You will have a voice in this alliance. And your knowledge and experience would be welcomed! Send me a message if you have any questions about anything, or if I can help you out in any way. Our official forums are at:

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Perennis

I hope to see you there!

Come check us out and I think you will see we are a tight knit community that is growing. You would be welcomed with open arms should you decide to join us. Either way, good luck!

Rattlehead

Edited by rattlehead

Greetings Sir, I am offering you the chance to be a Member State of The German Empire. The German Empire is a Community which is based off Imperial Germany (1871-1918), we are also a good sized Community of Intellectuals, Debaters and Comrades. We Respect everyone's views and ideas. We are based upon Discipline, Order, Loyalty, and Pride for our Empire and our Fellow Citizenry in The German Empire. Rise the Ranks in The Imperial German Army to a Field Marshal, or be an Ambassador to a Foreign Alliance. The Government Style is that of a Constitutional Monarchy, with a Emperor and a Semi-Democratic System having a Democratic Reichstag. If you are Interested in what we are about, and truly wish to be a Fellow Comrade, then join our Forums and Apply to be a Imperial Citizen of The German Empire Comrade: www.TheGermanEmpire.com

You mentioned two things that got my attention...smaller and professionalism. The Global United Nations (GUN) has been around for over a year and we've endured much during that time, and learned much. We are currently around 86 members and I believe we offer what you're looking for. Today we stand more united than ever before, and our vision is clear. We are a green team alliance, although we allow established nations to maintain their present color. If you're interested in learning more about us, visit our forums and read our newly adopted Constitution. Wherever you go, we wish you well.