Anarchy

TwistedRebelDB47

So I was nuked on Sept. 23, and self-anarchied due to deployment again on the 23rd, but had my war expire that day and bought back all soldiers that day (and had a minimum of 20% defending) by the end of the day.

So today should be the day I get to change my Government, right?

Instead I see:

Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 9/23/2008 12:03:11 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 9/28/2008.

Anarchy - Your citizens are rioting in the streets of your nation. They desire a government that makes decisions based on fair elective processes.

(Next Available Change 9/28/2008)

I haven't done anything to anarchy myself again, haven't been involved in any wars, and have just been sitting with a lowered military (always above the 20%). What's going on here? I thought regular anarchy was three days and nuclear anarchy was five days?

So I was nuked on Sept. 23, and self-anarchied due to deployment again on the 23rd, but had my war expire that day and bought back all soldiers that day (and had a minimum of 20% defending) by the end of the day.

So today should be the day I get to change my Government, right?

Instead I see:

Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 9/23/2008 12:03:11 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 9/28/2008.

Anarchy - Your citizens are rioting in the streets of your nation. They desire a government that makes decisions based on fair elective processes.

I haven't done anything to anarchy myself again, haven't been involved in any wars, and have just been sitting with a lowered military (always above the 20%). What's going on here? I thought regular anarchy was three days and nuclear anarchy was five days?

Um... yeah?

Um... yeah?

I was nuked on September 23.

Anarchy is supposed to last three days, is it not? Then I would come out of anarchy on the 26th.

This is what I'm wondering about. I know that nuclear anarchy effects will stay until the 28th, and more than likely until the 29th.

Actually, I don't care; talked to some people who are going either way with this. Close the thread if you'd like.

Nevermind this, there IS a bug somewhere.

It IS three days of regular anarchy and five days of nuclear anarchy. How do I know this? The two nations I raided with, who both were nuked on the same day as I was, are both out of anarchy.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=55829

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=133343

Granted, the latter has radiation cleanup, but that is still only the difference of one day.

What's going on here? Three nations are all nuked on the same day, and yet two are out of anarchy and in their preferred Governments and I'm in anarchy.

schmutte693: I know about the income, no worries.

Nuclear anarchy does not just affect on your income - it puts you into "regular" anarchy for five days as well - five days for which you will be unable to change your government from anarchy. Therefore, if you're nuked on the 23rd, you can change your government on the 28th, not the 26th, despite any self-anarchies you do in between then.

As for the two other nations, the only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with radiation cleanup.