Nation Deleted/

First Isa

Unfortunately after hurricane Ike hit a large percentage of my state lost power, in addition a tree feel on my areas hub for Internet services. if there is anyway to revive my nation i would be appreciative.

Addition- for those wondering most of ohio has power back, myself only geting it back yesterday.

Edited by First Isa

Unfortunately after hurricane Ike hit a large percentage of my state lost power, in addition a tree feel on my areas hub for Internet services. if there is anyway to revive my nation i would be appreciative.

Addition- for those wondering most of ohio has power back, myself only geting it back yesterday.

Sorry, but CN servers delete nations that are over 20 days inactive, once deleted, the nation can't be restored (I think).

I think CN should "compress" nations that are inactive over 20 days, and for the nations to uncompressed, the user must log in in his or her account. If the nation is inactive over 40 days, then it should be deleted.

Plus, when a disaster such as tornadoes or hurricanes strike an area, and there are/is CN player(s) in the area, I think their nations should be "compressed" and left alone until it is inactive over 120 days. Plus, I think this plan should also be extended to when a internet line breaks, and the CN player can't reach the CN server until the internet line is repaired.