Question related to GRL

Salmacis

I have a question for CN economists:

I wanted to backcollect until the GRL goes down. Today, I'm 10 days inactive, and I've paid all my bills, but tomorrow, I won't be able to pay my bills for the first time because I'm running out of money.

I read in another topic that the GRL level will drastically go down the 27th of this month.

So, here's my question:

Should I wait three more days without paying my bills, in order to collect the 27th with my labor camps?

To add to the math: A -3.00$ bad event ends tomorrow.

EDIT: I know that it may be a stupid question.

EDIT2: Making things clearer.

Edited by Salmacis

I think I should collect in two days without destroying my labor camps... Or the bills will null my collection for the last two days...

But I don't know if the GRL reducing will be worth -5 happiness though. I can't even do the math, because the GRL vary.

EDIT: Also, a -3.00$ bad event ends tomorrow... Eek... First time I face such a complex decision.

Edited by Salmacis

I think I should collect in two days without destroying my labor camps... Or the bills will null my collection for the last two days...

But I don't know if the GRL reducing will be worth -5 happiness though. I can't even do the math, because the GRL vary.

EDIT: Also, a -3.00$ bad event ends tomorrow... Eek... First time I face such a complex decision.

You don't go into bill lock until the start of the third day without paying bills hence his suggestion to go 2 days.

With 2 days of unpaid bills you can buy improvements

With 3 days of unpaid bills you cannot.

So if you pay your bills today you will be able to purchase labor camps after collecting in 2 days and pay the 2 days worth of bills with labor camps.

If you pay your bills and wait 3 days you can either collect with the labor camps you already have, or destroy the 5 labor camps to collect and pay 3 days worth of bills without them

Thank you for the quick confirmation.

I didn't know the labor camps could have a retroactive effect on bills once you trashed them, and I didn't know about the "more than two days not paying bills = bill lock" bit.

Now I'm less dumb and ready to fight CN economics! :v:

Thanks to everyone that took the time to reply to my confuse thread.

Edited by Salmacis