Buying tech certain requirements needed

Frank101

Standard 30 day deal I send you 3million 10 days you send me first 50 10 days later you send me another 50.

Since I am with the GPA, I need the sellers to not currently be at war with another alliance. Their alliance also cannot be at war with another alliance.

I applied to other people selling tech, I have 2 open slots right now and 2 more to free up in 3 days. First come first serve. Long term preferred but i can do a short term as well.

Again, Neutrality is key, I cannot aid or accept from a warring nation or alliance, as I would be "harboring assets" and breaking neutrality.

Standard 30 day deal I send you 3million 10 days you send me first 50 10 days later you send me another 50.

Since I am with the GPA, I need the sellers to not currently be at war with another alliance. Their alliance also cannot be at war with another alliance.

I applied to other people selling tech, I have 2 open slots right now and 2 more to free up in 3 days. First come first serve. Long term preferred but i can do a short term as well.

Again, Neutrality is key, I cannot aid or accept from a warring nation or alliance, as I would be "harboring assets" and breaking neutrality.

Hello, i'm interested in selling you some tech buddy :rolleyes: