Radiation Levels

Decomposition

I wonder what will happen if another nuclear war sparks, and the GRL hits over 20. Then shortly afterward, the CN Administrator UNCAPS the GRL? :awesome:

Think every single nation in CN would be put in a bill lock, for about 30 days, unless the Administrator recaps the GLR.

I wonder what will happen if another nuclear war sparks, and the GRL hits over 20. Then shortly afterward, the CN Administrator UNCAPS the GRL? :awesome:

Think every single nation in CN would be put in a bill lock, for about 30 days, unless the Administrator recaps the GLR.

That's what a war chest is for :awesome:

That's what a war chest is for :awesome:

And what about smaller or newly created CN nations that doesn't have much money in their war chests?

Currently, my nation's war chest is about 800k, only enough to pay my bills for about 6 days before my war chest goes empty.

Plus, does anyone have a war chest large enough to pay their bills for 30 days without any tax collection?

EDIT: This is also a perfect time to uncap the GRL, that should warn those nukeaholics CN players and nuke rouges not to nuke other CN players TOO much, like last time during The Great CN Nuclear War.

Edited by HHAYD

And what about smaller or newly created CN nations that doesn't have much money in their war chests?

Hopefully, they get admitted to a decent alliance before it becomes a major issue. Then it becomes a matter of tech deals, aid packages, loans, and sometimes reps.

Currently, my nation's war chest is about 800k, only enough to pay my bills for about 6 days before my war chest goes empty.

Plus, does anyone have a war chest large enough to pay their bills for 30 days without any tax collection?

It wouldn't hurt to build it up a bit, in case you get stuck needing soldiers, tanks, CMs, and planes in hurry.

There should be some nations with the equivalent of 30+ days' worth of bills on hand, as it takes some cash on-hand to pay for improvement swaps at the end of 20-day collection cycles. The high-cost infra jumps and wonders are also expensive.

EDIT: This is also a perfect time to uncap the GRL, that should warn those nukeaholics CN players and nuke rouges not to nuke other CN players TOO much, like last time during The Great CN Nuclear War.

To be honest, I'd find MORE incentive to nuke if I knew GRL would actually screw other people over that badly :P

And any large nation (aka above like 4999 infra) without at least 20 days of bills on hand deserves to be wtfpwned by a GRL destroying them.

Also synth -- that wouldn't anarchy them, unless they bought the wrong number of soldiers.

To be honest, I'd find MORE incentive to nuke if I knew GRL would actually screw other people over that badly :P

And any large nation (aka above like 4999 infra) without at least 20 days of bills on hand deserves to be wtfpwned by a GRL destroying them.

Also synth -- that wouldn't anarchy them, unless they bought the wrong number of soldiers.

You evil, EVIL, nuke freak! :((

EDIT: Do realize that you will stunt your own nation's growth by bringing the GRL up at a bill lock level. Plus, you could get nuked back for purposely bringing the GRL so high, but that would be ironic. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

Doesn't matter how large your warchest is versus GRL. Will take 30days to go away.

But if a nation has 30 days bills on hand when the GRL go's through the roof, that nation could continue to operate effectivly throughout the war, hopefuly only having to collect once during the nuclear winter and thus avoiding bill lock

I have enough money to pay bills for two months while continuing my wonder cycle. :P

I don't think uncapped GRL would actually bill lock that many people. I lost ~3000 citizens when GRL was at 5, say it was uncapped and reached 15; losing 10 000 or even 20 000 citizens wouldn't bill lock me (although it would halve my income :().