General RPing Guidelines

Sargun II

And I've put up my point of view - I dislike it for my own reasons. Will I ever follow it if it's instituted? No - because the choice is there for me to not accept any disasters. My discussion point is that I dislike it and if you dislike my reasons that's why we're discussing. :wub:

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I've put up my point of view - I dislike it for my own reasons. Will I ever follow it if it's instituted? No - because the choice is there for me to not accept any disasters. My discussion point is that I dislike it and if you dislike my reasons that's why we're discussing. :wub:

well, I was discussing your apparently belligerent attiotude this time... :P

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

How about on the issue of rebuilding from a massive war? Some people might choose to RP nations as rebuilding faster than others. At what point do you think we should step in and say "You can't do that"?

But tbh, a slow or fast rebuild should generally be the nation's choice in the RPs.

Does the nation have the ability to set its own speed in rebuilding? For example, a nation might choose to skip-forward on the rebuilding, and just post a description of what happened in 6 months' worth of rebuilding in one day. Or the nation might like RPing rebuilding, and just RP every single step every day, and continue doing it for as long as he wants :D

Edited by XRCatD

What point do we step in and say that's not good?

Well, if they've rebuilt in a day, that's bad. An RL week is fine. I built my nation in an RL week. I guess people only complain when it can benefit themselves.

So if you're fighting someone, and they've just fought a war like two weeks ago, go complain that they can't rebuild that fast. It seems to be the popular thing to do.

Suggestion for the guidelines: please put either your VIP's or leader names in your signature! Then we will know what their names are much more easily. If not that, then put a link on your signature to what your nation is like (ex a thread) with the leader names.

Suggestion for the guidelines: please put either your VIP's or leader names in your signature! Then we will know what their names are much more easily. If not that, then put a link on your signature to what your nation is like (ex a thread) with the leader names.

EDIT: Wow, I just became a complete idiot and said something that wasn't true.

Edited by N Reeki

We should have a CNRP reset--all CNRP nations disappear, the CNRP world ends, and everyone starts over (starting with map claims).

Agree, we should have super massive Doomsday war (where ALL of the Weapons of Mass Destruction are mass used) and then start over. There are hardly anymore free lands left for new players, expect for the protectorates (but they limit your freedom).

We should have a CNRP reset--all CNRP nations disappear, the CNRP world ends, and everyone starts over (starting with map claims).
Agree, we should have super massive Doomsday war (where ALL of the Weapons of Mass Destruction are mass used) and then start over. There are hardly anymore free lands left for new players, expect for the protectorates (but they limit your freedom).

Thats a joke. RP is about a continuing timeline, not one where it somehow gets all reset.

If this ever happens, I call th Balkans up to Turkey, Switzerland and Italy :awesome:

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

If the map restart happens, I might as well as take the Panama Canal and shut it down expect for my own ships. :ph34r::awesome:

You might as well commit suicide RP wise, people don't like small nations closing waterways like that...

Edited by LeVentNoir

If you reset cnrp you risk killing the whole thing. I for one won't do it, and I'll keep my current lands if there's a restart or not. This isn't the KMRP boards where we reset every other week...

edit: nvm

Edited by Justinian the Mighty