Lynneth

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Congrats matey!
OOC: Indeed. Congrats! =3

OOC: Thanks! =D

OOC: The WRC was by far the best purchase I've ever made. Dealing ~50% more damage in the current war FTW! Enjoy it.

OOC: Heheh. I mostly bought it so I could use better nooks in CNRP. =3

OOC: Lol, Area 51 satelite pic.

Congrats!

OOC: I just took the pic used in CN itself, lol.

Also, you guys can also make comments IC, it's not like I'll strangle you for doing that. lol.

When asked why it looks so "abandoned", a spokesman commented that it was to make the researchers feel like they were in a video game. According to the spokesman, the researchers actually had petitioned for this look.

OOC: Weapons Research Complex, ahoy!

OOC: congrats! Oh, and nice touch with the scientist's request... ;)

OOC: Congrats matey!

OOC: Oy, hello there...haven't seena post from you here in a while.

OOC: The WRC was by far the best purchase I've ever made. Dealing ~50% more damage in the current war FTW! Enjoy it.

OOC: Wish I'd had it in the current war. If more GGA'ers had had it, we might still be fighting. <_<

OOC: Heheh. I mostly bought it so I could use better nooks in CNRP. =3

OOC Sure ya did...

OOC: I just took the pic used in CN itself, lol.

OOC: No kidding, eh?

Also, you guys can also make comments IC, it's not like I'll strangle you for doing that. lol.

OOC: Oh, if you say so... :P

IC: We congratulate Canada on this expansion of their facilities...though your scientist have distinctly...interesting tastes.

IC: We congratulate Canada on this expansion of their facilities...though your scientist have distinctly...interesting tastes.

Thank you.

Regarding the scientists, many of them play games in their free time. They are just...extravagant. And slightly weird.

Thank you.

Regarding the scientists, many of them play games in their free time. They are just...extravagant. And slightly weird.

Indeed. But oftentimes wierdness in the rich and intelligent is not called such, irather being referred to as eccentricity.

OOC: Really, if you look at the world around you, that's actually true. if you're strange and poor, you're just wierd. If you're strange and rich, you're called an eccentric.

Indeed. But oftentimes wierdness in the rich and intelligent is not called such, irather being referred to as eccentricity.

OOC: Really, if you look at the world around you, that's actually true. if you're strange and poor, you're just wierd. If you're strange and rich, you're called an eccentric.

Just because they are smarter than normal people doesn't make them any less weird as if they were as intelligent as the average man. The word "eccentric" has been invented to make nobles sound less weird and more noble.

OOC: See my IC statement. ^^

Just because they are smarter than normal people doesn't make them any less weird as if they were as intelligent as the average man. The word "eccentric" has been invented to make nobles sound less weird and more noble.

OOC: See my IC statement. ^^

Of course we agree. We were just noting the difference that one's circumstances can make in others' perception.

OOC: :D

• 2 weeks later...

Navy decommed

A report by the CNN

Today the Chairwoman has announced that half of the Canadian Navy will be mothballed or decommissioned. According to her, a smaller and more efficient navy is needed, which in turn will cost less and be able to respond more quickly to threats.

The sailors currently working on the to-be decommed ships will be absorbed into other parts of the Navy, and some have expressed their desire to join the Marine Corps or get onto one of the Aircraft Carriers - those will never be decommed, according to a governmental advisor.

The ships that will stay in service have been recalled to Canada for extensive refitting, though it is possible that quite simply new classes will be introduced that will take the duties of the decommissioned navy. More information as it comes.

• 2 weeks later...