two account boosting?

alpha1

My (real) friend and i both play CN and we both started at the same time and while at school we were talking about it and he said that he has two computers, 98 and XP (one moniter) at his house and he has one account on each computer, a fake account and a real account, he takes the money from the fake account and gives it to his real account/and deletes his fake account and give the 50k from a new account to his real account, is this possible!?!?!?

What your friend is doing is breaking one of the CN rules. You cannot have more than one account and if you do, then you'll most likely get deleted and banned. I believe that in the ToS, (correct me if I'm wrong) if you know that someone is cheating, then you should report them to the mods.

Edited by Boogeyman657

Lol, that's the thing, his alliance doesn't know that he is and he tells me that he goes as far as sending foreign aid request/random messages to himself between his 2 nations so the admins/mods? don't get suspicious (its quite funny).

he says he's getting tech that would be otherwise impossible to get at his level. what does that mean? :unsure:

I am sorry but your report is not that useful. What you describe is forbidden, so you should just report the nation in question to the moderation. But: if there are indeed 2 machines with different ISP connections involved, no one can tell if your 'friend' is really abusing the system or if you just want to badmouth someone you don't like.

File a report and leave it do the mods to decide about that. Once they have made their decision (no matter which one that will be), accept it.

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy