Old timer returning, recruit me.

Munkyfuzz

Ok, so I just started a new nation after a long hiatus from this game. I used to be the nation of Pax Roma with the ruler munkyfuzz. Was ok on the NS ranking but I still remember a lot and my new nation should grow fast.

Unfortunately I havent kept up on the politics of CN. I left after the war between LUE and NPO. I was actually the first nation to leave a neutral alliance and fight alongside LUE. I might add that I still have some resentment against NPO and NpO.

But again I havent kept up with the politics at all so things very well may have changed. Other then that I'm looking for an alliance that is strong and active. I'm not worried about an academy or money.

I'm willing to listen to all though. So bring me your offers! Lol.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?a...=24&t=28702

join KoC :)

Hello fellow player,

I am the Member of an alliance called Knights Of Cydonia, we are a brand

new alliance who would like to ask you to join us. I would like you to join Knights Of Cydonia

and help us grow and prosper, in return

we offer you protection from Tech raiders and rogues and we offer you

friendship and aid to help you grow and become superior in the game. Our

Allance is new, therefore you can get a leadership position and your ideas will

help shape the alliance.

Our Forums: www.cydonia-cn.co.cc

: you need to go there and

register and post an application to join our alliance.

Regards

Edited by Tulak Lord

Screw recruiting, catching you up is more fun.

WUT exploded. Electron_Sponge killed off GOONS, \m/, Gen[M]ay and friends. FAN is still being ZI'd by NPO. The Ordinance of Order was cancelled a couple of months ago and NpO's bloc, BLUE got beaten by NPO and allies just last month.

Yep, that's the fun ironic stuff that's happened since then.

Screw recruiting, catching you up is more fun.

WUT exploded. Electron_Sponge killed off GOONS, \m/, Gen[M]ay and friends. FAN is still being ZI'd by NPO. The Ordinance of Order was cancelled a couple of months ago and NpO's bloc, BLUE got beaten by NPO and allies just last month.

Yep, that's the fun ironic stuff that's happened since then.

What happened to NAAC and LUE?

Well I certainly cant say that my alliance is the strongest or the biggest, but, I can say we have 30 members and we each are committed to the growth of our alliance. I think you would be a perfect candidate for a government position (there are still a few open). Come check us out at

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Perennis

I am sure you will be heavily recruited, but, if you want a say in how an alliance grows, join us. I think you would be a perfect fit.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

I hope to see you there!

Rattlehead