Join NADC

Ruggerdawg

nadc_flag_med.jpg

North Atlantic Defense Coalition

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition is seeking new members. I invite you to come to our forums and check us out. NADC is full of fun and friendly people to help you grow your nation, learn the game, or just goof off with to pass the time.

Forums: http://forum.nadcoalition.com

Charter/Wiki: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/North_A...fense_Coalition

IRC: #nadc (irc.coldfront.net)

Instructions on becoming a member: Head over to our forums at the address listed above. Register a forum user name (your ruler name or nation name) and make your way to the membership forum. Read through and fill out the membership application.

Once your application has been accepted, you will be able to review information on becoming a full member. Full membership includes a $1,000,000 starter aid bonus. To assist in building your nation quickly, you are encouraged to enroll in our Nation Management Training Program. An additional $1,000,000 will be given upon successful completion of this program.

WANTED: TECH SELLERS!! You may begin selling tech as soon as your application is accepted. Our Tech Market is very active and looking for sellers. This is a great way to immediately begin earning money to build your nation!

Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to having you as a member of NADC! Please feel free to PM me in-game or on our forums with any questions.

Ruggerdawg of Ruckland

Deputy Internal Affairs Minister

North Atlantic Defense Coalition

nadc_recruitment_seal.png

We are over 2 years old and we much experience about the gameplay and its politics.We have many allies and close friends to help us in time of need and to ensure our safety.In return,they have our help and not to mention that we are much respected in our team color,even after a big war.We have many economic treaties to help you find trades and tech deals if NADC does not have enough buyers(kind of hard to happen...).Lastly,you will see that in NADC not only you have potentials for a carrier in economy,military,diplomacy and inner affairs or in the senate.Do I need to say more?

Oh,I almost forgot.We have much aid packages both from NADC finance department and other organizations like ARRRGS or giving away programs(thank you KC for the 9mil to rebuild my nation!!).

Even for those nations who don't believe they will ever grasp all those aspects of this game, we offer friendly members, mentors for new nations and learning programs for several of those aspects.

I have benefited a lot from NADC and am still proud to call myself a member.

Ow and I only spend a few minutes a day here, so time is also not an arguments for not joining :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping topic.

Elections upcoming for the goverment, so a lot of new (and old) shining programs designed to give money to all those new to our alliance.

Currently I think there are at least 6 programs designed to give money away. (I&N, ARRRGS, NADF, KC giving back, NBP, tech markets) and ofcourse the member of the month, the medal ceremonies, Money for the BMOC award, recruitment money, money you get when completing training courses and many many more :o

• 2 months later...