'same network' bug

Kindom of Goon

I sent someone in my alliance 3m 10 days ago as part of a tech deal, on the day it expired the 'canceled same network' message came up in the status colunm.

Now I know for a fact that I have never logged in to my nation outside my home and the person I did the deal with lives in a different City and i'm petty certain its impossible for us to have shared the same network with our nations at any point (we dont even know each other outside of the game).

Now I want to complete the tech deal but I dont want my nation or his getting deleted, so could someone give me the all clear or something please?

my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=147775

his nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=257566

this sometimes appears if you both use the same ISP and have used very similar IP adresses in the past. I had this issue too some months ago, but as you can see my nation still exists, so I doubt it will lead to the deletion of yours.

However, I was unable to trade with someone again with who I had trades more than a year before. (when we changed from Green to Aqua, we had to renew the trade for the team-happiness bonus, and then the message came up, it came never up in the 12 months before on Green -_-)

I have found another trade partner, but never checked if the problem was removed, so I cannot answer you if you are able to complete your deal.

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy