Do I hold the record?

Jebbie

You have NO idea how screwed you are now.

you don't have any labor camps, which means you're paying DOUBLE.

I've been playing this game for 610 days, I'm not screwed and if I was I would know how much I was.

So how much short of your bills are you on cash reserves?

I bothered to get some trades last night, I can afford to pay my bills now but I'm going to wait till I get the infra-cost reducing trade combo before I do it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By selling infra you will cut your bills way back(that 400 million dollar infra bill will disappear) and then you will likely have enough money to buy well over 6000 infra back, probably close to 7k. Beware of the carpal tunnel though.

lol. 10 click 10 click 10 click 10 click 10 click... it would take forever!

By selling infra you will cut your bills way back(that 400 million dollar infra bill will disappear) and then you will likely have enough money to buy well over 6000 infra back, probably close to 7k. Beware of the carpal tunnel though.

Should I finish my trade combo first then?

Also thanks :blush:

Get the industrial set (automobiles, asphalt, beer, construction, steel) and make sure the extra resources you have (the ones that don't contribute to those bonus resources) are cattle, fish, and either gems or sugar.

I'm excited to see how this goes.

"According to MFO (which is inaccurate because it gives my infra price as a lot cheaper than it actually is)

It would cost roughly 140 million for 4900 infra.

It certainly won't cost 432 million, so I do believe that it will actually be more profitable to sell all the infra. "

Does it really? Hmm, that doesn't seem right. Even the Inc. guys said our infra stuff was right on. Were you sure to enter all the info correctly about your resources, improvements, gov types, etc.? If not, would you mind coming over to www.mrfixitonline.com/cybernations and posting your info so we can check the maths and make sure to fix any error? Thanks.

And to the OP, that's pretty awesome.

Edited by JoshuaR

I think a guy already did this in the old forums, bragged about how many days he went without paying beills (like 130 or so). When asked what was he doing he said he just gave the money as aid to his alliance mates.

As a result the Great and Holy Almighty Admin (long live his reign) changed the rules so that a person could no longer give out aid without paying his bills first.

Then he sold his infra, collected, and bought infra back up. He said he almost went back to his original size.

Vitauts.

Maybe some one will remember better who he was or what he did.

"According to MFO (which is inaccurate because it gives my infra price as a lot cheaper than it actually is)

It would cost roughly 140 million for 4900 infra.

It certainly won't cost 432 million, so I do believe that it will actually be more profitable to sell all the infra. "

Does it really? Hmm, that doesn't seem right. Even the Inc. guys said our infra stuff was right on. Were you sure to enter all the info correctly about your resources, improvements, gov types, etc.? If not, would you mind coming over to www.mrfixitonline.com/cybernations and posting your info so we can check the maths and make sure to fix any error? Thanks.

And to the OP, that's pretty awesome.

Will do when I get home. On my works computer at the moment and I don't log into CN from here anymore so I can't get the price of my infra.

Ugh.

I have sold all of my infra and bought about 1000-2000 of it back before getting locked out of the game.

My bills were down from ~400,000,000 to ~30,000,000. (17,000,000 of which was my nuke bills)

I bought the -infra cost wonder aswell.

hint: when selling/buying large amounts of infra put in the amount you want and spam the "Purchase Transaction" button wildly for about 30 seconds. It makes it go much quicker B) (also my tekken 2 button mashing skills came into play)

Ugh.

I have sold all of my infra and bought about 1000-2000 of it back before getting locked out of the game.

My bills were down from ~400,000,000 to ~30,000,000. (17,000,000 of which was my nuke bills)

I bought the -infra cost wonder aswell.

hint: when selling/buying large amounts of infra put in the amount you want and spam the "Purchase Transaction" button wildly for about 30 seconds. It makes it go much quicker B) (also my tekken 2 button mashing skills came into play)

WOW :o. I wish I could buy that much infra at once.