Why was my computer banned??

Krish The Great

Hey........I am very angry because my computer got banned by CN......its unbelievable.....its not that i used multiple accounts.....its that a lot of people use my computer and they too have CN accounts....this is so unfair to me.....im not at fault but my computer is banned....now how am I gonna continue playing CN?....

Your computer did not get banned. Your computer is merely a tool used to access the internet.

Your IP address was likely banned. You say that a lot of people use your computer to play CN? That is the problem. Too many people on a IP. Many people cheat, so this is a precaution and rule they made about that. Kinda sucks for all the college people, but nothing can be done. I'd rather make a new nation than have people constantly cheating.

As for how you are going to continue to play CN? Find a new IP address. That's all I can tell you. Play at someone else's house that doesn't play CN, your grandma's house, a library maybe if you're certain no one else will play. But you can't play at your house anymore it seems.

Find a place where no one else has played CN, then you can start a new nation.

Hey........I am very angry because my computer got banned by CN......its unbelievable.....its not that i used multiple accounts.....its that a lot of people use my computer and they too have CN accounts....this is so unfair to me.....im not at fault but my computer is banned....now how am I gonna continue playing CN?....

Urrrggghhh! I hate when they do that.