Defending Land Area

Syzygy

While playing around with a battle-odd-calculator and comparing the results with ingame-screenshots I have noticed that the results seem to match only if the calculator uses the 'purchased land' value (difference to ingame-screenshots is around +/- 1% then, but I assume that are rounding issues). However, if I let the calculator use the 'Total Land' values, the results are off. I am almost sure the calculator itself works exactly how the game mechanics are explained and documented.

Can the admin please check if in the battle-odds-screen purchased or total land is used for the calculations?

Can the admin please check if in the battle-outcome-calculation purchased or total land is used?

Logical would only be total land, because else the defense bonus from modifiers is pretty useless.

Thanks.

nope, that seems to be fixed, the pre-attack screen shows total land as "defending land area". The question is: is that also used in the calculations? And my feeling says "no, the game only uses purchased land for calculating the odds" - which should imho not be the case, because that would minimize the use of land-boosing resources at all (well you still get some citizens, but that is only a very very low impact).