Nation income at half after a war

Supreme Protector

I was just at war (and got nuked twice) a week ago and my population income is still half of what it was before the war started (was well over 400, now about 260, so i'm only netting 300k. My happiness is about the same, ~75, I have 35% of my population in soldiers, and my events cancel each other out. I tried within my alliance to figure out what was going on, but noone is really sure. Is the population income supposed to be this low for so long? Last time I was at war I don't think it was this bad. Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions

Nation name: Eagle Land

Ruler name: Supreme Protector

If you were anarchied, the negative income effects last another day beyond when you can leave anarchy.

IE if you were able to leave anarchy today, then tomorrow your income will be back to normal.

Unless of course you are still in nuclear anarchy, indicated by big red stuff at the top of your nation page.

Yea, SDI is definitely next. Income is still half, and it's been a week, I came out of nuke anarchy just before the war ended. I just grabbed and filled my trade, I'm making 10 bucks more a person. If this doesnt fix by update I think I might report it as a bug.