Looking for an alliance

What I am looking for in an alliance:

*Small to mid sized (Less than 200 members)

*Lots of room to grow in the alliance and positions where I can lead.

*Relaxed atmosphere that takes its foreign policy very seriously.

Besides that I'll let you guys rant and see who can recruit me. Take note of my sig, if you disagree, please don't try to recruit.

We are just what you are looking for. the MoFA position is still available.

Seriously. your search is over. Perennis Imperium.

We are a small alliance just starting out and looking for new members. And after looking at your nation, I think you would fit in very well here. Unlike the large alliances, you are not just a number, you will be able to have a huge amount of influence to what this alliance becomes. Come visit our official forums at

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Perennis

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

I hope to see you there!

Tell 'em that Rattlehead sent ya!

I would strongly suggest joining the alliance of The Righteous Fist. We are under 100 members and we have council positions that will be going up for election later this month. Trust me when I say that you will have the opportunity to compete for these council positions because we had over half of them uncontested. If you want a leadership spot, you will have the opportunity to get one.

Also, we have a very relaxed atmosphere. We have a large spam area in our forums, yet we value the foreign friendships that we have and want to build upon them. Our current top nation is 34k and I believe you would fit in well judging by your NS.

I hope you strongly consider this offer. We would love to have you. You can visit our forums here

-Stangad

People's Council on Defense

Edited by stangad

What I am looking for in an alliance:

*Small to mid sized (Less than 200 members)

Zenith currently has 46 members and we're 575K NS,

*Lots of room to grow in the alliance and positions where I can lead.

Our ministers are all elected every three months and we are always happy to put people who can do good work to work. We always need people to help out.

*Relaxed atmosphere that takes its foreign policy very seriously.

We have a very active OOC area on our forums and realize that the game should be fun. However, we take diplomacy very seriously. Our FA team has lead both small and large alliances and I've served as a top representative to Continuum.

Besides that I'll let you guys rant and see who can recruit me. Take note of my sig, if you disagree, please don't try to recruit.

I believe that free thought is important but using a signature like that is baiting people to troll you. There are better ways to make a point than outright protest. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Here's our recruitment thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=27754

Edited by Duncan King

Hi, I am Astraea.

I would like to invite you to check out the link below and see if Vicenza is for you.We are a new purple shere alliance that is looking for new and experienced citizens.And since we are new, we have plenty of positons for those citizens who wish to help make Vicenza grow,and become a great alliance.

Check out the thread,and let me know what you think.

Vicenza Recruitment Thread

Best Wishes,

Astraea,

President of Vicenza