Two nations on 1 IP address?

nonamemark

If you're both on the same IP, I suspect that there will be no nations on one IP address.

That's what I feared, is there no way to stop this? It's a bit unfair TBH if more than one person in a house wants an account, I know it's in place to stop multiple accounts. What if we never trade, give aid or go to war with each other?

Edited by nonamemark

I have a question: Say two brothers/friends want to play CN. They both sign up at the same time. Before signing up, they learn only one nation per IP. How are they to decide? CN is a very fun game, and it would be a shame if only one person can enjoy it at an IP and the other can't.

I have a question: Say two brothers/friends want to play CN. They both sign up at the same time. Before signing up, they learn only one nation per IP. How are they to decide? CN is a very fun game, and it would be a shame if only one person can enjoy it at an IP and the other can't.

They decide what one of them quits or else the system will decide for them at a later time. :blush:

The problem is that suddenly everyone starts getting brothers and sisters... and there is no way to regulate which are "real" or not.

Kinda like how many people vanished from the US when it was required to put Social Security #s on tax returns.