Nordreich Stands Firm

Takemikazuchi

Undetered my recent events Nordreich stands firm and does hereby reaffirm it's intention to remain on Maroon.

We will not be chased off by hack polititians feebly trying to make up for their alliance's military inadequacies.

They hate what they can never have - Honor - Loyalty - Brotherhood

o/ Nordreich

I'll also be enjoying carrying all grudges over to CN proper. Something for GOD to think about.

What's GOD? This is TE, you abysmal fool.

[CN:S]If you insist, however: Acta non verba.[/CN:S]

Where is your GOD now?

I lol'd.

Edited by Aurion

I'll also be enjoying carrying all grudges over to CN proper. Something for GOD to think about.

Because of something that someone did to you in a 100% non-serious game that is intended as nothing but war and fun? Poor show. They're just having fun. Try it sometime.

This has been the 3rd-ever serious post by me in this forum.

-Bama

I have liberated over 45 tech from your nations lately :awesome:

Anarchied 3 of your nations, even tho i am at war with 6 guys and they send all their bombers and missiles at me. And of course you have sanctioned me. You guys run a poor show.

You should see the Wednesday matinée

Not as a member of TTK you won't. You will separate the two or find yourself booted from TTK. I don't care who or what started this it will NOT drag TTK non-TE into a war with someone because some of you can't separate the two.

I am neck deep in response to Hurricane Gustav evacuees in RL as I work in Emergency Management. I'm working an average of 14-16 hour days and the last thing I need right now is sh*t like this.

This is supposed to be the war edition of the game. If any of you can't separate the two maybe you should quit altogether.

Edited by Regent of Omerta

Seriously, this is the place where you can take the gloves off and beat everyone around you mercilessly and everyone still has a good time. Stop taking the even less serious version of a game so seriously. :v:

For reference material see: IDIOT

Seriously guys.... seriously....

Apparently we hit you so hard that 11.7% of your members suffered vision impairment and thought that Blue now looks like Maroon. I apologize for the confusion we seem to have caused in making them switch teams.

1/15 = .06blahblahblah = 6percent

Nordreich makes math fun and easy. :awesome: