random attacks

Tabbs

check these out:

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by ______. You lost 797 soldiers and 9 tanks. You killed 2491 soldiers and 32 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $528.09 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by __________. You lost 289 soldiers and 12 tanks. You killed 904 soldiers and 25 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $21.29 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

-------> I'm getting 6 BR's like these every single day, all from people I don't know. So far I've been attacked by 8 people. I am not in an alliance and i'm not a war with an alliance. People attack me every day.....(even though they lose much more than they gain) until they run out of sols/tanks, and then offer peace. When I accept the peace, some other person DOW's me the next day. They give no reason for the war in their DOW, and when I send a "WTF" message I get no response. I win every battle, but can't grow because of the cost. If this is what CN Tournament is going to be like I'm not going to play. I'm having to spend 100% my $ on soldiers just to fend off these random n00b attacks. What the heck is going on? :angry:

Isn't posting Battle Reports against the rules, or something like that?

Also, what Highbuzz said.

Hell, you're likely to be attacked when you're in an alliance, let alone nonaligned.

Edited by Aurion

Just guessing, maybe you are just a good, tech filled, unaligned target?

If you give me a link to your nation I'll be able to give you a more specific answer though...

What he said.

I mean, if you're getting all these goodies from the people you're fighting, you wouldn't mind sharing with us would you?