Surrender Terms for MCXA

AirMe

I see only one trouble with IDIOT's recruitment program. If you're forcing all of these nations to join, and they don't like you, if you go to war...wouldn't they turn against you? AKA civil war? ^_^

Ha! Nice try. Due to our membership policies not requiring forum or irc participation most of our members won't even realize we're at war to take advantage of our weakness! :v:

I see only one trouble with IDIOT's recruitment program. If you're forcing all of these nations to join, and they don't like you, if you go to war...wouldn't they turn against you? AKA civil war? ^_^

honestly i don't see this happening.

If you get your *** handed to you once, why would you join the enemy, and turn on them just to have your *** handed to you again?

I guess it's possible, and rather fun for us. For every *** we hand out, we get lots of tech in return.

"Recruitment", IDIOT style.

screenhunter03sep011356ns4.gif

I think this is was a bit un-needed here.

This thread is about the surrender terms, honorable as they are, for MCXA.

Please move this to its own topic, and continue to spread the word for us.

We are peacefully coexisting with the NAAC just fine :P Given our current rate of growth you guys should think about accepting these terms.

That doesn't count really because half of your members are flying our flag and half of our members are idiots...

Or was it half of our members are flying our flag and half of your members are idiots? I don't remember, so maybe it does count.

Seriously MCXA, if the war isn't any fun anymore, just end it and get ready for the next one. I would have asked for the SF/Citadel beatdown to stop a couple of days back if the NAAC didn't seem to be enjoying their near universal acceptance of anarchy as a form of nation government.

This should be the CN:TE motto:

CN:TE- if it isn't fun, then you are doing it wrong.