looking for an alliance

PINERAT

I am brand new to the game (today) and still exploring and learning. The learning curve seems to be very steep at the beginning.

What alliance may be good for me! Who can help me learn the game, get me to trade well, be a good world citizen, and help me even do something as simple as how to seek membership in an alliance?

For more information about my nation, it is Camenia, located in the Pacific.

I know you will recieve a lot of replies to this, so hang on to your hat. I know how I felt when I first started (which was just recently) and all of the messages saying join this alliance, that alliance etc.. just confused me more. I will say that I can and will help you in any way I can. Our alliance is small and most of us are just starting out, so you would fit right in. You can message me if you want ( my nation is Paresia) or you can visit the alliance forums at http://z10.invisionfree.com/Perennis..

Whatever you decide, good luck!

Rattlehead

Zenith.

We pride ourselves on smart game play and experienced leadership and most of our leaders have more than a year in the game. We know what we're doing and we know how to help our members grow. We are also a relatively new alliance, so there are lots of opportunities for advancement.

New members of Zenith receive 3 million in aid for a recruitment bonus and have the option of making another 3 million every 10 days through tech selling. Our members who are active grow fast.

This is what we're about: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=27754

join An Dair!

we're a new alliance, only 3 days old.

we only have one member so far(me).

but, despite our young age, we have a LOT of experience.

I have experience myself of over 670 days so you'd be taught well.

we'd help you along your way to making your nation a financially smart one.

we're very pacifist, no war.

we're really cool and lax about most things

not as formal as the other alliances.

so if you want to, please join at our Forums.

:D