Maroon Team Senate

I have returned to the next round of CN: Tournament Edition and I want to establish myself as a strong member of the maroon team and its senate. Vote for me to keep the Superfriends alliance from dominating the maroon trading sphere.

Feustel of Sarcastopia and (CN:TE) Pangio

ZYX Alliance

I have returned to the next round of CN: Tournament Edition and I want to establish myself as a strong member of the maroon team and its senate. Vote for me to keep the Superfriends alliance from dominating the maroon trading sphere.

Feustel of Sarcastopia and (CN:TE) Pangio

ZYX Alliance

Any other reasons why we should vote for you?

Any other reasons why we should vote for you?

The Superfriends alliance must tolerate every member, regardless of alliance affilation. When trying to recruit a fellow maroon nation to my alliance, I recieved the following message in a PM from a Superfriends nation that I will not name:

"maroon belongs to the superfriends

gtfo"

This is tournament edition. Individual nation strength should be the focus anyway. I am for the advancement of all maroon team nations without the dominance of a single alliance. After all, many newcomers will not be familiar with the stronger alliances that are reforming from the previous round.

Pics, or it didn't happen. Take a screenshot, or have at least some sort of valid proof before you start making accusations.

Have a nice day.

Lord Poison

Edit:

Vote for Superfriends!

Why? cause we're awesome.

Edited by Lord Poison

Pics, or it didn't happen. Take a screenshot, or have at least some sort of valid proof before you start making accusations.

Have a nice day.

Lord Poison

Edit:

Vote for Superfriends!

Why? cause we're awesome.

I considered posting the image of the PM but I am new to the forums (though not the game) and I was not sure if that was acceptable. Thank you for clarifying that for me. Here is what I hope is a reasonable screenshot. (I cropped out a good portion just to get the point across. If a wider shot is needed, just say so.)

36883PM_actionhank.jpg

I considered posting the image of the PM but I am new to the forums (though not the game) and I was not sure if that was acceptable. Thank you for clarifying that for me. Here is what I hope is a reasonable screenshot. (I cropped out a good portion just to get the point across. If a wider shot is needed, just say so.)

36883PM_actionhank.jpg

Hmm, so you're thinking that the entire alliance wants maroon for themselves just because of some overzealous member?

Nice going...

Lord Poison