Want to make sure if its ok to login here

Melky

I am a college student, I started my nation at home during my summer vacation. I just want to make sure I can log in here at school (just moved in) without it getting deleted again. Last year, me and my roomates all made nations and we were all deleted. I don't want it to happen again. What can i do?

Yep. Don't blame the CN staff, blame the friggen cheaters who had the rule made because they didn't stop... cheating.

Ill wait for an admin to reply. I just think a few other people here at school play this game, idk if my former roommates still do. It just sucks.

It really depends on your exact situation. I made my nation at college and logged in from my dorm and never got deleted, I even logged in from lab computers multiple times and never had a problem. Admin uses other things than just IP to tell if you are cheating. Most likely they can see the address is a large university. So as long as you don't trade/aid/war with anyone on your network, you SHOULD be fine. But you are still taking a risk by doing it, but logging in once every 14 days doesn't sound like much fun, so if it's between that and logging in, I would do it and take the chance.

But that's just me.

The Moderators have already made it clear on several occassions they won't tell you if your IP address is ok or not... They will just tell you exactly what we have already told you...

The reason they won't tell the information you request is because of those cheaters. There has been in the past a person we made two networks at his house and asked a mod to check to see if one of the IPs was being used by anybody else, the mod said it wasn't, and low and behold a little while later that nation was found to be a multi... there was the end to that...

Your best bet is exactly as has already been stated... either take the chance and log in at college, or wait to log in every 14 days when you go home...

The Moderators have already made it clear on several occassions they won't tell you if your IP address is ok or not... They will just tell you exactly what we have already told you...

The reason they won't tell the information you request is because of those cheaters. There has been in the past a person we made two networks at his house and asked a mod to check to see if one of the IPs was being used by anybody else, the mod said it wasn't, and low and behold a little while later that nation was found to be a multi... there was the end to that...

Your best bet is exactly as has already been stated... either take the chance and log in at college, or wait to log in every 14 days when you go home...

Well thanks