Possible Multi-Nations on one IP Address

Black Watch

My little brother insists he created a nation in order to get mine deleted, because he enjoys doing things like that. Can any admins check and see if there is another nation on my IP address, and if so, delete it? I have no idea what the name is, let alone if it exists. Thanks in advance.

-Black Watch

My little brother insists he created a nation in order to get mine deleted, because he enjoys doing things like that. Can any admins check and see if there is another nation on my IP address, and if so, delete it? I have no idea what the name is, let alone if it exists. Thanks in advance.

-Black Watch

LOL, same thing is happening to me. My older sister wants to get my CN nation deleted by creating another nation on the same IP address because I didn't install MapleStory (a really dumb online, graphic game...) on my laptop. Why? My sister "needs" at least two computers for her silly online game, and she likes to pull threats on me if I don't do what she says. :awesome: