Nordreich Dispatch to Vox Populi

Kaklin

This serves as Vox Populi's official notice. You've declared war on our friends and allies "Pond Pirates" Given you are our natural ally I do not wish to have to declare war upon you; however, if you leave us no choice, we must.

That is in regular edition. In this edition we have not.

Nordreich; you will stand by an ally that attempts to force another sovereign alliance to merge into them, and when they declined, declares war on them?

This decision does sadden me....

Nordreich; you will stand by an ally that attempts to force another sovereign alliance to merge into them, and when they declined, declares war on them?

Pond Pirates have been our allies since the beginning of Cybernations:TE.

They are fighting a war on Ninjas (Their long standing enemy)

Regardless of "surrender" terms being to merge into them or not, they are our allies and friends. As are you. I see no full out friendship between Vox and Ninjas.

Edits: Also, you didn't even make an attempt at resolving this diplomatically. So much for "Voice" of the people.

Edited by Kaklin

Well they are just standing up for what is right while you are helping the bully... and how can we be their "long standing" enemies... We just started like a week ago!

Well they are just standing up for what is right while you are helping the bully... and how can we be their "long standing" enemies... We just started like a week ago!

You're forgetting the "Ninja vs Pirate" feuds.

Truth be told we planned on attacking them at the sight of their name. You know, pirates vs ninjas and all that. The merger was a joke and we knew they wouldn't do it.

So, they would have been attacked no matter the answer.

/me thinks that if it was joking around that he should have replied to my "no wai" with a It was a joke you were going to be attacked anyway thing...

Vox Populi is not at war with Pond Pirates for the people have made no such declaration. Only a person.

This. I think teh situation needs more laughs and less SRSness, since it is pirates vs ninja's :awesome: The merging demands were a little homosexual but.