Citadel's fate is sealed

cyan9

We Are Perth Army has thrived with minimalistic raids and rogue attacks in the game thus far. Out of all the alliances we have the 2nd highest average NS. Our overall NS is basically tied to number 10. Also We have a blue Senate seat with sanctioning power. We are no joke of an alliance even though our number of members size is slightly below two score. However for the past week, not 1 or 2 members but 4 members of The Citadel have raided our members unprovoked. This violation of sovereignty will not and can not go tolerated. We are aware they have nearly 3 times our members and twice our NS. However we do not go into this alone. Our Blue Ally, NAAC can not tolerate The Citadel's attack on their own sovereignty either. Thus we go accompanied by friends and also the knowledge that what we do is right. For every man, nation, or people has the natural and inherent right to defend themselves. They attack our friends and members so we defend them now, no matter what the cost is. Henceforth, The Alliance of We Are Perth Army is in a state of war with the alliance The Citadel. General Sherman once said, "Every attempt to make war easy and safe will result in humiliation and defeat." Any and all forms of warfare are authorized against The Citadel, be it military, or economic. There is no such thing as limited war but only total war.

signed by the Directory of WAPA, TE edition

Empereur Cyan9 of Cyanstan

Most Divine Queen Selindryl of Adagio

Prime Minister Joneleth of Dorne

Edited by cyan9

/WAPA and NAAC

LETS GO

MORAL speech

To day is a Great day indeed for we fight for the Great and Powerful WAPA with help from Mighty and Powerful NAAC no my men TO WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

Edited by Juilus Cesar do

PS, i please ask all nations to not fire off nukes left right and centre. Think Planet bob has enough of that going on.

PSS, has CN:TE's planet been named yet???

Who the hell has nukes??

As for a planet name, I don't believe it has been named as of yet.

o/WAPA

O/NAAC

May this war be fun for all involved.

PS, i please ask all nations to not fire off nukes left right and centre. Think Planet bob has enough of that going on.

PSS, has CN:TE's planet been named yet???

Anyway, to war!!! :jihad: :jihad:

The nuke wait is outrageous. you have to have 750 infra. no one will have nukes before reset. admin needs to extend reset or lower nuke amount. anyway i authorized Total war. so i would be sadden if Citadel didn't use nukes in response. I'm going to use them if i get them. o/ radiation. i also expect all WAPA reds to be sanctioned. good thing we don't have any ^^ o/ BLUE

I shall die knowing that I fought and fought well!

Against those who oppress us, remember -- the time will come when we shall remember this day, a day which saw the end of our fine alliance. It is inevitable.. nations shall crumble to dust, stone turn to ashes, sword be broken upon the hillside.

Time marches on and yet, it is but a glimmer of hope, hope, that in but a few days we shall with our friends as we march together to the fields of Asgard for one final glorious battle! We but hope for death to find us!