1000 PER

BOMBARDIA

I just bought infra that put me at 24,093 citizens but I cannot buy an improvement. I was under 24000 before I bought the infra.

My question is this. Does the per 1000 count start from your last improvement purchase? I did not think so but I am confused as to why I cannot buy an improvement.

I quess what I am getting at is if I buy an improvement at 23,800 citizens do I have to add 1000 to THAT number before I am allowed to buy another?

No, you only have to get to each 1000 pop threshold to qualify for a new improvement slot. Check your improvements screen, the recent spike in GRL probably put you into negative slots. This is the first thing that came to mind so far as what the problem could be.

Edit: You have 24 improvements, and 24 slots. There is no problem, you just need to get to 25k pop for your next slot. :)

Edited by Mirreille

No, you only have to get to each 1000 pop threshold to qualify for a new improvement slot. Check your improvements screen, the recent spike in GRL probably put you into negative slots. This is the first thing that came to mind so far as what the problem could be.

Edit: You have 24 improvements, and 24 slots. There is no problem, you just need to get to 25k pop for your next slot. :)

Thanks. I could of sworn that I just jumped the threshhold...weird