Nuclear attack on non nuclear nation.

MrBlather

Depends.

If you are merely tech raiding, then yes, that is a terrible thing to do. If you war at war with a nation, in an alliance wide war, usually still not ok. If your alliance has said Nukes are cool, then it's fine.

But usually, nuking anyone is not good, let alone a nation that doesn't have them.

I do not believe nuking nations who have not previously nuked me in aggressive wars is fair.

You attack me though, you get nuked. Hope you like it <_<

Pretty much this. If you attack me and I can nuke you I will. If i attack you though I wont nuke you unless you do first. As far as recourse that is something you would have to work out diplomatically and I would recommend talking to your alliance government.

Judging by your AA and the current political circumstances though I would say your options for recourse are very limited if not non existent.

Nukes are part of the game. If you have them, use them. That is not considered "bad form" in the slightest.

I agree to a certain extent. If you attack a nuclear capable and weapon wielding nation, prepare to have your you know what handed to you. On the other hand, if they attack you, I must disagree. I agree that they're part of the game, but it is in poor taste to use them. Essentially what I'm saying is you've gotta deal with it because there's no way around it. They're going to use them whether its in poor taste or not.

Depends on what alliance/side you are on. If you are on the bigger side everything you do is just, fair etc. If you are on the the smaller side, however, everything short of buying back soldiers/tanks without launching attacks so the bigger enemy can continue raiding you is dishonorable, despicable etc.

Depends on what alliance/side you are on. If you are on the bigger side everything you do is just, fair etc. If you are on the the smaller side, however, everything short of buying back soldiers/tanks without launching attacks so the bigger enemy can continue raiding you is dishonorable, despicable etc.

This is the answer to your quewstion.