Looking for an alliance

theone22

In 10 days my nation will be deleted and I want an alliance. The things I am looking for an alliance is money and connections. You must in some way be allied to someone who NPO isn't going to curbstomp. Secondly, you must give out a reasonable amount of aid, which is like 6,9,12+ million.

If you can do that, you have me in your alliance.

You'd find it a lot easier to gain admission to another alliance if you hadn't been spamming the inboxes of NPO members with Vox Populi messages.

Can you please keep this topic clean. This is in no way, shape or form, a topic about Vox. It is topic where I learn what other alliances have to offer. So if you want to say why NPO is such a great and why I should join, then go ahead. If your intention is to troll this topic, then please do not post. Thanks.

Edited by theone22

GLOP believes in supporting nations in our alliance and helping them grow from small nations earning say 10K after taxes to big nations earning $3mil after taxes. we also have multiple tech deals within the alliance that help the larger nations buy their tech from the smaller cheaper nations. we are a peaceful alliance that defends all nations if diplomatic terms cannot be agreed upon

Memento Mori, we are a new alliance, with few members, but government positions open, and for a player such as yourself, should be easy to occupy.

We offer a 3 million start up fund for now, with radom aid given during slow times.

Our charter states that all memebrs that do not appear on our forums within 15 days are given a 40% warn, and if they do not appear for 30, they are releved of their membership, to ensure an active and fun community.

Of course, if your active, and inform us when your leaving, you will have no problem

Were a purple alliance, with a protectorate coming with a big, alligned alliance,

and 2 economical treaties in the works, to give us the best growth we can.

Any questions?

Exactly how much aid does the MHA give out? Also, what is your policy regarding perma Zi and accepting nations that are perma Zi?

Unfortunatly, Theone, you have scammed members of Fark, ghosted alliances we are either directly allied to or allied to by proxy, and then attacked a member of our NPO ally. I'm afraid to you, you won't be getting much help anytime soon.

Unfortunatly, Theone, you have scammed members of Fark, ghosted alliances we are either directly allied to or allied to by proxy, and then attacked a member of our NPO ally. I'm afraid to you, you won't be getting much help anytime soon.

And your point is? And its theone22 not "Theone."

How much does Fark offer as start up cash and what growth programs does it offer to new members?

You must in some way be allied to someone who NPO isn't going to curbstomp.

That sort of contradicts your signature.

However, best of luck, I'm afraid I won't be bidding for you, nor will anyone from Hyperion, but I can still wish you luck as an individual.

Edit: This thread doesn't do much in the way of helping your mission.

Edited by Drai

And may I ask why not?

Because we do not wish to bid for members. Especially ones that have already left us. We should not have to pay nations to keep them around. Not to mention the choices you've made have all but made you a Cybernations rogue, enemy of many alliances around. Hyperion doesn't support that kind of behaviour, and obviously alliances like NPO and FARK don't either.

Because we do not wish to bid for members. Especially ones that have already left us. We should not have to pay nations to keep them around. Not to mention the choices you've made have all but made you a Cybernations rogue, enemy of many alliances around. Hyperion doesn't support that kind of behaviour, and obviously alliances like NPO and FARK don't either.

So basically you are admitting to being turned into another NPO puppet. While I value alliances who have some level of respect for the NPO, I do not value alliances who are their puppets.

So another requirement is that you must not be an NPO puppet.

What do you have to offer? 64Digits is for quality members, and all this thread indicates is that you want money and protection, while your current VP membership indicates you are a potentially unstable member.

I'm just not about shelling out cash to people who don't turn out to be quality members. But trust me, if you are quality, you'll get a ton of money and the protection you require.

EDIT: After reading this thread, I can safely say that I do not want you in my alliance. You are an incredibly obvious scam threat, and not all too bright for posting your ideas.

Edited by HeroofTime55

What do you have to offer? 64Digits is for quality members, and all this thread indicates is that you want money and protection, while your current VP membership indicates you are a potentially unstable member.

I'm just not about shelling out cash to people who don't turn out to be quality members. But trust me, if you are quality, you'll get a ton of money and the protection you require.

EDIT: After reading this thread, I can safely say that I do not want you in my alliance. You are an incredibly obvious scam threat, and not all too bright for posting your ideas.

Well so far I have crossed of 5 alliances from my possible list, and I just crossed you off too.

Unlike some may think, my nation is very reliable and trustworthy when I want it to be.

So basically you are admitting to being turned into another NPO puppet. While I value alliances who have some level of respect for the NPO, I do not value alliances who are their puppets.

So another requirement is that you must not be an NPO puppet.

Because we do not wish to bid for members. Especially ones that have already left us. We should not have to pay nations to keep them around.

Don't see anything there relating to being an NPO puppet.

Not to mention the choices you've made have all but made you a Cybernations rogue, enemy of many alliances around.

This just says that Hyperion isn't willing to risk relations with so many alliances (not just NPO, I didn't even mention them here) for a member that has not conducted themselves in a very appropriate manner. This thread was slightly embarrassing for an experienced player like you to have written. You sounded like a "noob" that just joins alliances for personal gain, particularly financial. Not to mention some of the OWF posts you've made (primarily that one thread I pointed out) are a bit immature.

Hyperion doesn't support that kind of behaviour, and obviously alliances like NPO and FARK don't either.

I explained why we don't support this behaviour above, and I was giving examples of other alliances (significant ones at that) to prove we weren't the only ones who felt the same way. This is the only part I feel you may have seen Hyperion as an NPO puppet, but I don't know what else to say other than the last paragraph to prove this otherwise. We are not playing this game to please anybody in particular. We are merely trying to stay out of trouble and avoid negative relations with any alliance.

And your point is? And its theone22 not "Theone."

How much does Fark offer as start up cash and what growth programs does it offer to new members?

Fark offers great growth aid, and a training program. But for you, I would have to talk it over with my government, of course, but I believe you qualify for the prestigious "ZIed by Fark" Program, in which you are ZIed by Fark, the money you scammed out of people is sent back to their rightful owners, and then we all laugh and point how you warred a NPO member.

But please, I encourage you to drop us a line at Farkistan.org

Edit: But, of course, you have to get rid of those pesky wars you have.

Edited by Atanatar