Registration Problem

BearerofTruth

Unfortunately a few weeks ago, when the forum moved, someone impersonated my ruler name, "beareroftruth", and was subsequently banned. I was able to PM a mod and have that account deleted so I could re-register as the proper owner of the name. However, on the registration, I used my ISP mailing address ending in @sbcglobal.net and, seemingly, the registration email never made it there, rendering my account useless yet again.

I have finally got around the situation by creating this account with my nation name rather than my ruler name and using a hotmail address.

To add to this problem, when I started playing cybernations and posting in the old CN forum, I was living in one area. So my IP has changed. I own two places now, and regularly check my nation and forum from both locations. I'm accessing this account for the first time via the second location to which I'm fine with confirming my ip with a MOD.

If at all possible, I would like to have my proper ruler name back as my forum name. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

I can also be reached via IRC, my original email account which is associated with my old CN forum account (before the switch), or any IM associated with that account.

IRC name is BearerofTruth[GGA]

Thanks in advance,

beareroftruth

Unfortunately a few weeks ago, when the forum moved, someone impersonated my ruler name, "beareroftruth", and was subsequently banned. I was able to PM a mod and have that account deleted so I could re-register as the proper owner of the name. However, on the registration, I used my ISP mailing address ending in @sbcglobal.net and, seemingly, the registration email never made it there, rendering my account useless yet again.

I have finally got around the situation by creating this account with my nation name rather than my ruler name and using a hotmail address.

To add to this problem, when I started playing cybernations and posting in the old CN forum, I was living in one area. So my IP has changed. I own two places now, and regularly check my nation and forum from both locations. I'm accessing this account for the first time via the second location to which I'm fine with confirming my ip with a MOD.

If at all possible, I would like to have my proper ruler name back as my forum name. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

I can also be reached via IRC, my original email account which is associated with my old CN forum account (before the switch), or any IM associated with that account.

IRC name is BearerofTruth[GGA]

Thanks in advance,

beareroftruth

*moves*

Not exactly sure why this was moved here as this forum description reads "If something is out of the ordinary in your nation, ask here."... I know mods are busy and have RL's too, so when/if my problem is addressed if I could also know my mistake posting this in the Moderation forum please.

Thanks again for your help. :D