Veredia Alliance

Raiya

Ragnarok is currently at war so I can't free up my aid slots but I would be happy to aid your alliances development once the Rok has acheived peace... please don't take this as a criticism but your largest nation has a NS of no greater than 2,500... so you're competing with many much larger alliances in recruiting, and those larger alliances all have banking nations (which yours doesn't as yet), and that may make them more attractive to newbies.

But your nations have one really big advantage that larger nations don't, you can buy technology a lot cheaper. So you could expediate your alliances growth and your own nations' growth by entering into trade deals with other alliances whereby you agree to sell 50 tech to a nation of theirs in exchange for 3 million for your alliances growth. I'm certain there are many Ragnarok members who would be willing to trade with you in this manner if you are at all interested.