The Aquatic Brotherhood:Tournament Edition

Sorum

gaybanner2copy.png

Announcement from The Aquatic Brotherhood

Article I: We exist.

Article II: We're on Aqua, we're happy to share. However, we have senate seats, and we won't give them up without a fight.

Article III: This mainly goes out to ADULT, but others can read this if they want: If you hit us, we will hit you back. In fact, so will our buddies at Dinner Naked.

Article IV: Feel free to admire our sexy flag.

gayflag2copy.png

Article V: If you need us, we're at #tab-te on coldfront.net or at http://cn-tab.net/forums

Signed by TAB

Jm0406 - Emperor

Sorum - Regent

Crushtania - Lord of Intelligence

BlackjackCF - Mistress

RKubica32 - Military Overseer

Maher - Professor Emeritus

Edited by Fatt Sorum

Article III: This mainly goes out to ADULT, but others can read this if they want: If you hit us, we will hit you back. In fact, so will our buddies at Dinner Naked.

writing us into your charter? seriously?

thanks for backing up your threats with our force "buddy"

:awesome:

tab is our manfrieds of doom

Kashna!

Lol ... Tabies...next time you try and triple bang a duck roller.... come prepared... we fight dirty

I enjoyed my 6 victories against you and especially liked sticking 2 of you in anarchy.

Wonder how much carnage I am gonna bring on you at update.

Regards

The Pink Terror

Lol ... Tabies...next time you try and triple bang a duck roller.... come prepared... we fight dirty

I enjoyed my 6 victories against you and especially liked sticking 2 of you in anarchy.

Wonder how much carnage I am gonna bring on you at update.

Regards

The Pink Terror

I will enjoy despoiling your land

with love,

Caffeine, head of Tephos government

ADULT feels the love. Really, we do. :wub: However, we do recognize a cease fire with TAB, and currently have no wars or even traffic with you or Dinner Naked. We're just here to have some fun, and I'm amused that we've got a such a rise out of you to be mentioned in your CN:TE charter.