Ground Attack Bug

King Chill I

Since i am in nuke anarchy last night for my ground attack i deployed all my troops and tanks to attack my targets.

The weird thing was that even though i have more tech and troops attacking then there were defending (over 1k tanks and 10k troops) my odds were still 48% (but then maybe my superior forces werent enough to overcome the defense modifiers).

My first ground attack had the following result.

Date: 8/16/2008 5:33:33 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by King Chill I. You lost 0 soldiers and 1,545 tanks. You killed 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,000,000.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

As weird as it is to lose 0 troops, kill enemy troops and still lose the battle and 1mil in abandoned equipment, i didnt think much of it since its known to happen.

I went for my second ground attack only to find out that ALL my forces had been recalled home to defend thus not allowing me to conduct any more ground attacks that day.

And no, i was not attacked while fully deployed (which as we know would cause my deployed troops to return to defense). I received not battle reports or messages. My troops simply were un-deployed.

Edited by Chill

Funny thing, i just CMed and ground attacked the same target twice today and even though i won both attacks and reduced him to 1k soldiers (from possible 40k) he still didnt lose a single tank.

He had 4000 tanks before my CMs and ground attacks and he still has 4000 (and no they are not deployed).