Why were the team forums deleted?

Rynobax

How about re-initiating the color team forums and using members of each team to moderate that section only?

When I was new I followed the link on my nation's bio page ("Team information panel"), then I followed their link to "Team Forums". I found nothing but a jumbled up mess that would have taken more time than I could spare to dig through to find a Green thread. -- Do the other color teams have similar Team Information Panels and Team Forum links?

It should be a welcoming place for new players with links to game rules, strategy, and trading tips.

A link from the Team Information Panel that goes directly to a Green sub-forum would be a valuable tool.

the team forums are now moderated by a alliance on their forums, this way communication is good and the Mods dont have to deal with the BLACK TEAM stuff, there was so much spam and IC crap it wasnt funny( actualy it was).

Hmm. Is the link to the team forum someplace a new nation can find it? My green link still goes to the old board's messy area.