Jump to content

pillage bug


An1de2

Recommended Posts

Take a real close look at the following and see if you can spot the error:

:. Cautious Ground Attack 
Criticorum 	
Adlucem 
Attacking Ruler:	An1de2 	Defending Ruler:	Ambrose Anaxagoras 
Deployed Soldiers:	2 	Defending Soldiers:	1 
Deployed Tanks:	0	Defending Tanks:	0 
Attacking Technology:	63.78	Defending Technology:	28.37 
Attacking Infrastructure:	258.87	Defending Infrastructure:	28.61 
Attacking Land Area:	225.796	Defending Land Area:	175.098 
Attacking DEFCON:	 	Defending DEFCON:	 
Attacking Money:	$89.01	Defending Money:	$1,924.81 
Battle Odds:	20% Chance of Victory	Battle Odds:	80% Chance of Victory


Battle Type:	Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome:	Defeat 
Criticorum Casualties:	0 soldiers
0 tanks 
Adlucem Casualties:	0 soldiers
0 tanks 
Battle Details:	The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was defeated. Your soldiers fought bravely and killed many enemy soldiers but were forced to retreat and were ultimately defeated in battle. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $12.46. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Adlucem.

If you don't see it, here's a hint:

http://cybernations.net/about_topics.asp#R...es_&_Trades

If the attacker is defeated in battle they will lose up to 10% (this number is also randomly generated) of their available cash in "abandoned equipment".

The answer: 12.46 / 89.01 = 14%. 14% > 10%.

While I appreciate the numbers in my case are utterly insignificant, there are plenty of folks who keep millions in cash on hand, and an extra 4% of 6 million is not nearly as insignificant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...