Recruit me

Tupac

We're just trying to get United Domainers off it's feet, 27 nations in so far. Not, perhaps, what you are looking for, but we need some veterans in our midst to help finish up our charter and help us expedite growth.... You might find an easier alliance to be in, but if you are looking for an alliance that could, actually, use your input, well, you can find us in the break room at namepros dot com.

Hello, I’m sure this is one of many alliance offers you’ve received.

But the Knights of the Loyal Order is different in that we treat every member as family, we give them $1 Million in starter aid to help build up their nation, protect and support them, set them up with trades to benefit their nations, and advise them on the game. We are a newer alliance and would love to see your nation grow and expand as the alliance does.

I hope you decide to join the KLO, if not good luck in the future.

To join register here: z4.invisionfree.com/KoLO/index.php?

If you have any problems registering don’t be afraid to ask.

Thank you for your time :D

Hey Pac, I was surprised to see your name tied in to this thread. I would attempt to recruit you, but I'm sure you know we've still got that new alliance shine with a handful of members and we're not blue, so all I can do is wish you well. I hope you end up in a good home. I would recommend MCXA.

Edited by Zhaan