old hated alliances in TE?

maxfiles

so would any of the following alliances come back?

/b/, goons, \m/, lue, and any other hated alliance I am missing come back in CN:TE?

would they dare?

My alliance is an offshoot of a game that is full of them, so I don't see why not. I'd love for GOONs, \m/, LUE, /b/, and all the cool dudes to come over.

Edited by Cowboy Cornholio

I think the only ones that would be successful recruiting others that are not already part of the groups would end up being \m/, [m], LUE, and maybe GOONS, but I don't particularly think anyone else really wants to join /b/, NAAC, Illuminati, Nordreich, NEO, or LoFN and etcetera other than /b/, NAAC, Illuminati, Nordreich, NEO, or LoFN lol. But yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to come back.

TE is a different game with different politics, I see no reason why these alliances would not be allowed to come back in TE.

I agree, CN:TE is a different game then the regular CN. I don't see any problem with these alliances being in CN:TE. Really to me CN:TE is just a little practice for wars because that is all you do. I don't think Politics should even be entered in CN:TE.

Edited by State of Cameron

I agree, CN:TE is a different game then the regular CN. I don't see any problem with these alliances being in CN:TE. Really to me CN:TE is just a little practice for wars because that is all you do. I don't think Politics should even be entered in CN:TE.

Agreed. I almost shrieked when the first treaties were made because I know that somehow that'll evolve into some one sided thing AGAIN =.= And though it may be easier to overthrow unbalanced power in CN:TE, I still just don't want to have the need to do so.

ICSN :ph34r:

I always thought that the fall of ICSN was a little hypocritical, but atleast they were very realistic. o.o

Also I don't really see who could hold or bar any alliances from joining anyway, since unlike now, alliances such as NPO, IRON, NpO, and etcetera won't be nearly as large as they are now, nor will any other alliances because it'll continually reset, so if any one nation of the barred parties because larger than any of the opposing parties then the barred party will have a chance again.

I don't think most of you understand how CN:TE plays out. If an alliance wants to come back, they do, there's hardly anything threatening to stop them from doing so. Oh no, I'm going to be ZIed in a game that resets every month? THE HORROR!!!!

CN:TE = stuff blowing up. constantly.

\m/ >_< \m/

it resets after 90 days

Still... no one's gonna go "Nah, I won't bring \m/ back to a game that resets". And I would hope no one's gonna go "We hate \m/ from another game, let's take it out on them here".

This has been one of the few serious posts I will ever make in the CN:TE forum. :P

-Bama

Cool LUE were before my time and I kinda remember \m/ so this should be good!

The LUE guys were always pretty fun. I remember they didn't get enough credit for that, I wish they'd come back but unfortunately that won't happen D: Our only hope IS CN:TE

As I've said before, I may just quit normal CN all together and just play CN:TE lol xD