Status of Alpha Testing

According to Admin the server times aren't in sync with an atomic clock:

If you look at the time displays at the top right hand corner of CN and CN:TE you'll see that they aren't exactly synced up, close but not exact, and certainly not exact to any atomic clocks.

The same thing happened to me at 12:00 central. I waited for a few seconds and hit refresh. There's no reason to shout or yell. Just wait 11 days till it goes it public.

Edited by theone22

I am in agreement with everyone here saying it's no big deal. I was too busy on my alliance forums working to notice that it was today at 12:00:01 AM instead of tomorrow at 12:00:01 AM. All I'm going to say against the wino is that every windows computer since Windows 2000 is synced to a atomic clock every 2 weeks at minimum by default. It's right there in the Time & Date Control panel.

But as admin has pointed out even that point you made is moot, as it does not matter what time it was where you were, it is based off of server time. I am sure the admin made sure his clock was not syncronized with the atomic clock to prevent you from being able to register, and he probably is the reason you cannot access the forums for a short bit too, based on what he said in another thread.

A short shout out to admin: Thanks for bringing back TE. I look forward to the public opening of the first round on the 15th, or whenever you deem it ready for public consumption. Sounds like it will be quite a fun experience.